Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 08:37 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning all.

Raining now, but sunny later.

Last night was not good, my son has had a relapse, so no fit to fly yet.

Have a good day all.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 08:42 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning, everyone. I had another long sleep 7 'til 7am, I'm not sure why but that's 2 days in a row now.

I was in a lot of pain yesterday evening with my neck and shoulders and it is uncomfortable at first in bed but once I'm asleep doesn't trouble me.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone.

Just a quick visit as I have a very busy day ahead - what ever happened to the concept of a 'day of rest'? Retirement - that's what!!

Sorry to hear about your son, Swimmy, I hope he picks up again soon.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 09:22 AM

Good morning everybody.

So sorry to hear about your son swimmy. I know how worried you must be.

I woke up at the reasonable time of 7.30 so I decided to get up.
Later this morning I think I'm going to clean my windows followed by a pub lunch & afternoon stroll with Tony.

Might write a few Christmas cards out tonight.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 09:47 AM

Good morning all.

Sorry to hear about your Son Swimmy. Also sorry that you had a bad night sleep Ffrosse. ST both my Husband and I do more work now then we did when we were working. Have a nice Pub lunch Carol.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 09:50 AM

Good morning everyone cold and damp here but at least it is not raining and I am grateful for that and not getting soaked on my early walk.

Not a lot planned for today, feeling tired after a bad night. I might do some leaf collecting to add to the compost bin if it dries up and having just ordered a batch of fresh yeast I ought to clean the oven ready for bread making next week.

Enjoy your day.

Swimmy I am sorry to hear your son is not so well again
Hoping he improves soon...
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

Sorry to hear about your Son Swimmy. Also sorry that you had a bad night sleep Ffrosse. ST both my Husband and I do more work now then we did when we were working. Have a nice Pub lunch Carol.

Have a nice day all.
No, my sleep was good - 2 nights in a row of 12 hours, I'm not sure if it's because I've been feeling run down but it's better than only getting 2 or 3 hours.

Also, I hope Swimmy's son gets better soon.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 10:00 AM

Morning everyone, just back from the forest and having a coffee before deciding what to do next, which will probably mean finishing off some small details in the loft prior to the plasterers starting on Wednesday.

Swimmy my best wishes to you and your son, I couldn't begin to imagine your worry for his condition and your frustration at your inability to help. I do hope your situations improve soon.....

Have a good Sunday folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 10:36 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny but still that bitterly cold wind with us. Nothing special planned for the day, just a "wait and see" sort of day. I hope you get better news regarding your son very soon swimfeeders.

Have a pleasant day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 10:43 AM

Good morning all overcast but not so cold today.

Had a busy day yesterday clearing the leaves from the garden and using them as a mulch for the agapanthus, also tied up the leaves to protect from heavy frosts.

Swimmy, I’m sorry to hear about your son, I hope he recovers soon.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top