Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 04:52 PM

Blaming Someone/Something?

Do you find it easy or difficult to apologise to someone if you know you are in the wrong?

It seems more common to hear someone blame their inappropriate action by blaming someone else or something else. (Deflecting the blame)!

Our Vicar said it was common since Adam & Eve ......
and added: "Adam blamed Eve, and Eve blamed the Serpent, and the Serpent did not have a leg to stand on")!!!

Have we become more of a blaming society?

Rainbow x
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 04:54 PM

Re: Blaming Someone/Something?

When I am in wrong I step up to plate & say so!
Can it be hard at times? Yes! But better then what it could be if I didn't.
Have noticed that many folks blame others (or things) for what they are at fault for. Not good.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 05:20 PM

If I'm wrong I say sorry. Sometimes I say sorry just to keep the peace - even when I'm not wrong
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 05:23 PM

I always apologise when I am wrong, the trouble is , I am never wrong.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 05:29 PM

Being a bit of an old sulk, I do find it difficult to admit I was wrong. I do come down eventually as they say, albeit with some flowers or chocs.
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 05:44 PM

It can be hard to admit when you are in wrong but once you start doing it, it gets easier and folks love ya for it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 07:10 PM

I apologise if I'm wrong ......... lots of times!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 07:20 PM

I'm married, so I'm always in the wrong, so I always apologise..
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 07:45 PM

If I have hurt or offended someone I will always say sorry, even if what I have said or done I believe to be right. I do this because I will worry about it until things are sorted.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Being a bit of an old sulk, I do find it difficult to admit I was wrong. I do come down eventually as they say, albeit with some flowers or chocs.
'Being older doesn't mean you are right, it could mean you have been wrong for longer', saw that in a recent film, thought I'd find a use for it somewhere.
I am the first to admit it when I'm wrong, my missus would testify to that, but she will never admit to anything being her fault. It's only right to say you're sorry when you're wrong and hope it will all be forgotten.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top