Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 12:18 PM

Mother & Son relationship

Not sure if this should be here, or in Social issues?

I have just read a rather disturbing article, and would like to know what others think.

After a death in the family, a woman was handed some old documents relating to her son who she had given birth to when she was 16, and had given up for adoption.
From these papers and letters, she discovered where he is now, and eventually contacted him. He is 30 years old now.
They spoke on the telephone and talked easily.
The following Christmas day, he emailed a photograph of him to his mother, and a few weeks later they arranged to meet up.

When they met, the son hugged his mother, but instead of feeling maternal towards him, she felt overwhelming attracted to him - she fancied him!!

Two weeks later they went to a party together, had plenty of drinks and stayed in a hotel room together. They ended up having sex.

Afterwards the son said they had done nothing wrong, because he didn't think of her as his Mum, he thought of his adoptive mother as 'Mum'.

Apparently there is a thing called GSA, which means Genetic Sexual Attraction, the son explained there is even a website for it. They do not believe it is incest.

The woman's family have disowned her.
They couple have now moved in together.

Through that website, they have found an Egg Donor (who is also in a relationship with her brother ), and the mother is taking hormones to "improve her womb lining" so they can use the donor's eggs to fertilize with her son's sperm and have them inplanted in her own womb.
She says she is 'desperate' to have her son's baby.

Now I don't know about anyone else, but I found this pretty sick and extremely difficult to understand.
For the life of me I cannot understand people like this.

Is it even legal, especially to have a child together?
Is it even legal for whoever does the implanting to do that?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 12:24 PM

Re: Mother & Son relationship

Doesn’t surprise me Mups, anything goes these days, and no matter how daft it is the’ll have a nice name for it too.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 12:27 PM

This is incest it's not legal.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This is incest it's not legal.

That's what I thought Muddy.

But they are even getting married!
Who is going to perform a ceremony like that if it is not legal?
What medical person is going to do the fertilised implants if it is not legal?

I really don't understand it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 12:32 PM

I am not sure which law covers incest Mups, but I believe it must be illegal.
Whether it is or not, I sincerely hope they are covering the expense of producing their baby from their own pockets!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-12-2017, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am not sure which law covers incest Mups, but I believe it must be illegal.
Whether it is or not, I sincerely hope they are covering the expense of producing their baby from their own pockets!

I wondered if that is what selling their story was contributing to, Twink.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 12:39 PM

Any doctor or health professional who is undertaking this procedure for this couple is highly unethical and, I believe, should be struck off his/her professional register. He/she should not work again - I suppose he/she is doing it purely for the money. I find this abhorrent - no thought for the resulting child/children IMO.

This mother and son are certainly in an incestuous relationship despite what they say/think. Some people seem to wear blinkers.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-12-2017, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Any doctor or health professional who is undertaking this procedure for this couple is highly unethical and, I believe, should be struck off his/her professional register. He/she should not work again - I suppose he/she is doing it purely for the money. I find this abhorrent - no thought for the resulting child/children IMO.

This mother and son are certainly in an incestuous relationship despite what they say/think. Some people seem to wear blinkers.

Totally agree Aerolor.

Maybe now they have gone so public, someone will step in.

I was trying to do a link to the story, but haven't been able to, but here is another very similar tale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...years-ago.html

It explains about the GSA theory towards the end of the article.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 12:53 PM

It's illegal for a start ... there's this convoluted pecking order of consanguinity. In other words a bar due to common ancestor/blood relatedness, and you can't get closer than parent and child.
The Egyptian Pharaohs were terrible for it.

Then there's the genetics. Anything the grandparents passed to their daughter, she passed on to her son. Great if you're superman, not so good if 'something runs in the family'.

Otherwise, yuk ... mother and son has to be the most revolting. It must take a big shift in mentality to have carnal relations with a man, whose she carried in her womb for 9 months, and whose she's already had carnal relations with another man to produce.
I wonder if the natural father is still about .. will he like his new daughter-in-law?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wondered if that is what selling their story was contributing to, Twink.
Very likely Mups!

Was the lady British?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top