Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 06:52 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Morning all, no frost here at the moment and a half decent day forecast methinks...

The carpenter is coming round this morning to help me to install the staircase into the new loft, which will be a real boon and aid proceedings no end. The insulation is now complete so just need the Building inspector then to check things and the plasterer can start next week.

Have a good day everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 07:43 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning Barry. It seems all the work is going according to plan.

Went to bed at 10, up just after midnight to clear up her mess, I sprayed the Lavender calming spray into her pen, and we both had a quiet night. I woke up at 5.38, and got up at 6.10 when upstairs went to work, noisily. Found baby lying quietly in her bed, looking at me. Gave her some breakfast while I'm in bathroom but she wants me. Did try to tire her out.

Right. Must go.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 07:44 AM

Barry you've been working so hard on your loft conversion. I look forward to seeing the finished result.

Good morning everybody. I was awake quite early so decided to get up. The grandchildren are asleep in the other room & if I can't get an hours peace to myself before the school rush starts I'm not very happy.

After taking them to school I've got an appointment for a haircut and later an afternoon Christmas shopping with Sue (my daughter).

I'm really wanting to make a start on Christmas.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 08:43 AM

Morning all.

Its all coming together now Barry.

Jazzi at least you had a good night sleep, Holly will get used to your routine.

Good luck with Christmas shopping Carol.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 08:43 AM

Good morning everybody.
It's a bit chilly out but not as bad as I thought it would be. Mind you, I've only been as far as the dustbin so far!. Shopping to do and at midday John has a committee meeting and I have Wendy, another members wife coming here and we are making final arrangements for the Christmas buffet at the next meeting.
I wish I felt enthusiastic about Christmas. I should be writing cards but I just can't get started.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 09:06 AM

NC, I think my cards will be hastily written this year! I've got the label format ready on my computer, but a certain little someone might get in my way! As it is still only November, at least there is time. Maybe I'll do one a day, heh heh.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 09:24 AM

Jazzi, glad little one settled better last night, perhaps she is adjusting to her new home.
Hope everything goes well today Barry, Good Luck!

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 10:27 AM

Good morning all.

Cold and breezy, and just starting to rain here.

My next door neighbour's 'for sale' board has just gone up this morning.
Wonder who I'll have next door now, hope they're nice.

Nothing exciting planned, I shall take the pooches out shortly, then stay in and finish some indoor jobs.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 10:36 AM

Good morning everyone a very cold but sunny morning.

I need to go to the tip late with 2 bins of garden waste.

Barry it sounds as though you are getting to the end of your building project which must be a relief
I can't believe this time last year my son was waiting for the building of his house to be completed after 2 years of bat hold ups and that in March they will have lived in it for a year. This will be their first Christmas in the house, time passes so quickly.

Enjoy your day
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 11:29 AM

Morning all.

We have taken a few days off work as our bedroom is being gutted and new wardrobes fitted. Spent the last two days ripping up carpets and knocking down the old wardrobes. The men are here and apologise as of course the wrong doors have been ordered. No matter I say, just order some more, got the carpet man coming Friday.
Oo not sure we will be finished by then they say, think it will take longer than stated. No matter I say, just get the shell of it all in and he will still be able to lay the carpet and we can lay mats down. I refuse to get up tight! It was on the tip of my tongue to say something rather naughty though.......we will see. one thing, come hell or high water that carpet man is coming on Friday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top