Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 08:12 AM

Another wet Monday

Good morning everyone.

The rain is still insisting that it falls out of the sky although we did manage Dylans walk last night without getting to wet, someone must has tried to turn the tap off.

Nothing planned for today so I may just busy myself looking for things not to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone and dont forget to tell those you love how you feel about them, tomorrow could be to late.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 09:01 AM

Re: Another wet Monday

Good morning everyone from a windy but dry Sherwood. Off to do the Tesco thing now so Fido will have to wait and hour for walkies.

Have a smashing day regardless, and let's do it to them before they do it to us
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 10:17 AM

No plans here either. I've been hybernating with being ill Saturday and watching the Super Bowl yesterday. I'll need to head out at some point for groceries but for now I'm ok. Have a great day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 12:52 PM

Good morning all. It's starting to clear up now after a wet and windy night.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 01:19 PM

Greeting to all - the start of another week, they certainly fly by don't they!

After a stormy start, the rain has stopped, the clouds have parted and the sun is shining. Hope it stays like that for a while as I've just hung my washing out!

No plans here, just pottering around doing this and that!

Have a good day everyone!
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 02:48 PM

Morning all (or should I say: Afternoon?) A damp & mildly chill day.
My Packers won last night but my gut didn't-too much junk food!
Monday is chore day for me.
Spread some cheer & bring a smile to someone.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 05:42 PM

Sun and actually above freezing again: 6 C (42 F), very pleasant change! Almost all of the dirty snow is gone, light rain predicted tonight should get rid of the remains. A lie-in day, waiting for grocery delivery. The computer was acting up when I tried to come on line: kept insisting it could not authenticate me! Had to shut down and reboot; no problems then; why do they do things like that?
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Sun and actually above freezing again: 6 C (42 F), very pleasant change! Almost all of the dirty snow is gone, light rain predicted tonight should get rid of the remains. A lie-in day, waiting for grocery delivery. The computer was acting up when I tried to come on line: kept insisting it could not authenticate me! Had to shut down and reboot; no problems then; why do they do things like that?
Don't feel bad, mine did the same thing this morning, so this must be Microsoft's day for BS. I loaded my Windows 7 operating system myself so I know they're full of bull. I just close the warning and it continues the boot to normalcy.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Come on DM, have you never got up and wondered what day it is, stopped to think and gone back to bed?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2011, 10:27 PM

Hi Bob, AB! I have a Mac, it occasionally does odd things but never the authenticating thing before ... keeping me on my toes?

I always wake up early and go back to sleep for a few more hours ... am oriented but love to sleep late!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top