Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 05:51 PM

I haven't a clue

Tomorrow sees our annual pilgrimage into town, Christmas/birthday shopping for my wife, me and my son go into town shopping, we've done it since he was four or five years old, ( he's now 28) lunch at McDonald's, for the last few years we've done two runs, one birthday shopping in November, and again in December, ( my wife's birthday is on 19 DEC) now normally she writes a list of things she might like( I know) and although she might not get everything on the list it gives me something to work with, this year though she hasn't made a list, so tomorrow, we are going it alone, and I'm completely stumped as to what to buy her, so I'll be winging it, so she might end up with a new ironing board cover, hey ho, thank god for m&s vouchers...
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 06:03 PM

Re: I haven't a clue

Why hasn't she made a wish list?
I'd tell her that unless she does so pdq she'll get a new ironing board and cover, that should do the trick!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 06:31 PM

I was trying to think of something different.
This caught my eye
http://www.elitetitles.co.uk/
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Why hasn't she made a wish list?
I'd tell her that unless she does so pdq she'll get a new ironing board and cover, that should do the trick!!
Well I've already bought her 1 present a leather bag, which she knows about, but the problem is she doesn't know what else she wants ,
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Well I've already bought her 1 present a leather bag, which she knows about, but the problem is she doesn't know what else she wants ,
If your wife has a special clothes shop, buy her a gift voucher/card, then buy her a new purse to put the voucher/card in and put both in the leather bag.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Buy her another Bag, that will surprise her.
Primus1
York

17-11-2017, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I was trying to think of something different.
This caught my eye
http://www.elitetitles.co.uk/
She already has a title. She who must be obayed... Is usually what she goes by
Primus1
York

17-11-2017, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
If your wife has a special clothes shop, buy her a gift voucher/card, then buy her a new purse to put the voucher/card in and put both in the leather bag.
Good idea about the shop vouchers, the new purse is what she got last year
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 07:03 PM

Get a voucher for a day of pampering, hair, nails, pedicure massage, makeup, and place it her new bag.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Get a voucher for a day of pampering, hair, nails, pedicure massage, makeup, and place it her new bag.
That’s a great idea Nom, something special..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top