Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 10:10 AM

Women and Loo Rolls.

Hi

I live on my own, except when Zac and Derek are here.

No females, last night was unusual with ladies here.

What nn earth do you do with them?

I bought extra, enough to last me and the lads two months, but they are gone, absolutely decimated.

Nice, soft quilted ones, none of your cheap rubbish.

I am at a loss to understand why ladies use so many.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 10:20 AM

Re: Women and Loo Rolls.

Maybe someone had a cold ? We use them for all sorts of reason. Maybe you could save on the loo roll expense , and use the cardboard inserts to make Christmas crackers instead. That should save a few quid ! Possibly end up in profit.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 11:32 AM

We don't have the convenience of shaking it off swim, a nice pad of loo roll especially when soft is needed.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 11:44 AM

Loo rolls=tissues
...used for everything from nose blowing to wiping up dog sick
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Loo rolls=tissues
...used for everything from nose blowing to wiping up dog sick
...... and excellent for polishing the bath and basin taps after cleaning
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 11:59 AM

I'm afraid I am the loo roll thief in my house, along with the kitchen roll.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We don't have the convenience of shaking it off swim, a nice pad of loo roll especially when soft is needed.
That's the truth Julie ... it's more that men use too little not women use too much.
I expect in public loos instead 'of a shake' men could use the hot air hand dryer rather than chance seepage showing through.

This is a nice subject Swims.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 01:08 PM

I expect at least half of the missing loo rolls were used up in mopping up after the men before the ladies dare sit down!

Bet you never thought of that Swim!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 01:14 PM

And all the wise ladies here just nodded their heads in agreement. Men can be mucky pups.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
That's the truth Julie ... it's more that men use too little not women use too much.
I expect in public loos instead 'of a shake' men could use the hot air hand dryer rather than chance seepage showing through.

This is a nice subject Swims.
That would be a sight for sore eyes
,I got half way through the door of a Gents when I wasn't paying attention once , the men washing hands burst out laughing when they saw the shock look on my face , I stood there thinking What are they doing in a ladies before I realised i was in the wrong .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top