Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 06:55 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, mild here after a little overnight rain but a pleasant sunny day forecast I believe.

I have just an hour's work left cladding the new dormer, then after a clean up I'm having a couple of days off after a pretty tough but satisfying week. The tilers have finished the re-roof and the new tiling looks great, just needs some rain now to wash off all of the dust....

Have a good day folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 06:57 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Don't the weeks fly?

Nurse Grumpy Guts beckons this morning, it seems only yesterday that I had the misfortune to see her.

A trip to Lidls after, I am making Maple Syrup Flapjacks later and then home for a lazy day.

Have a good day all.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 07:24 AM

Morning all

Seems to be mild and damp this morning which is better then cold and wet

Arthur the cat is spooking me out. He’s eating his breakfast but keeps looking out the patio doors as if something is out there. I can’t see anything cos it’s so dark other then an old towel dropped of the line

Off to work in a minute then picking up the grandkids this afternoon, they are staying the weekend

Have a good day everyone x
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 07:34 AM

Good morning all is good out there today here in Essex 10 degrees no cold winds or damp air just dropped off Miss Daisy and feeling alot better than the past week I can tell yer. Had a racey heart for about 4 days that has made me feel out of sorts been taking extra betta blockers but still could not get it to slow down.Can't stand the new heart nurse he was bit of a jerk off so I never returned after 2 sessions that was over a year ago now.
So onward and upward said the vicar to the quior boy looks like its gonna be a good day I may attack that spare room now that I have emptied it of all the black sacks of clothes that had built up after madam emptied the wardrobes.
Enjoy the day folks.
The downer is that NASA have found that its underground heating that is melting the Antartica not so much the global warming after all.
I could have saved myself a small fortune on those ruddy solar panels couldn't I..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 07:38 AM

Good Morning everyone - the laundry goblins are lurking in the kitchen again - so that is where I will be for an hour or so. The rest of the day will be spent in the craft room - need to make some boxes for Christmas gifts.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 08:11 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is coming up now.

Busy today, off to do my weekly shopping, then an appointment with the GP, then back home to cook Spag Bow, then off to see the MIL in the Care Home, then back home.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 08:26 AM

Morning all.

Meeting someone at 9.15, the 'leader' of our library steering group (we're fighting to save it from demolition). Off to a local workshop about them building something for the library's garden, though I'm still not sure we have permission from the council for this!

Glad the conversion is going well Barry.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 10:19 AM

Morning everyone a bright and breezy morning.
I feel I have already done a days work.
Chloe walked,hand washing of jumpers and dog coats done, three loads of washing hung out, batch of bread rising.
Next job wash the kitchen floor.

Lunch to look forward to of soup made with leeks from the garden and warm home made bread. The simple things are often the best I find

Enjoy your day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 10:24 AM

Morning all, blue sky and breezy here, not bad at all at the moment.

I've done some washing, must take dogs out next, then off to get some more bubble wrap and compost, then vets with my oldest one after that.

Enjoy your day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2017, 10:28 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day 12’C....

Washing out and off to Sainsbury’s shortly.

Enjoy your everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top