Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 12:09 PM

Lovely Tuesday

What happened to all the early birds?, no good morning?, am I on the wrong page again?.
It's a beautiful Day here in Dublin City, a promising start to Spring. Hope you all have a great Day.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 12:25 PM

Re: Lovely Tuesday

It's 3 in the morning here but I'll wish you a good morning. With Antibrown out for a while someone, anyone needs to start our good morning thread.

Senior coffee group day for me at McDonald's. Weather not bad compared to a huge chunk of the United States with a severe winter storm carrying up to two feet of snow & ice. It's been a really bad year for that. I'm blessed to live on the west coast where it's only raining lightly this winter. Temps in the mid 40s this week. Have a great day all!
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 12:48 PM

Grrrr! My morning starting out with a BANG. Nuff said on that.
Rest of you have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 12:55 PM

White rabbits....

Have a great day people.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 01:38 PM

Well that's January behind us, really looking forward to Spring now.

We have sunny periods and showers here ..... 6ºC

All quiet here in the SW, hope everyone has a good day!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 03:22 PM

Maybe we should change the section to 'Good Day' threads - then it doesn't matter if they're posted in the morning or afternoon
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 03:56 PM

Azz: My mom would change furniture around on a regular basis, so a trip to the loo, at dark of night, could be a real experience. Me thinks you are related to her. lol
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 05:43 PM

LOL, it's morning somewhere in the members area, so let it stay the way it is, Azz...

Nasty weather here, minus 1 C (30 F), some freezing drizzle earlier, overcast now. More freezing drizzle tonight, then just all day rain tomorrow. Which is Groundhog Day here; hopefully he will NOT see his shadow! A really bad storm clobbering the middle of the country and moving toward the upper Atlantic coast ...New York and Boston getting it again, have already broken snow amounts. I am SO tired of Winter......
dragon
florida, usa

01-02-2011, 06:32 PM

Welcome to global warming folks.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 10:53 PM

Quite a busy day today 'catching up' with myself after spending a few days at my Brother's in Derbyshire. Usual household jobs, walking then had to pick up lap-top which had been repaired after 'crashing' on me at end of last week. One of my Sisters called and stayed for tea then I run her home and now its relaxation time.......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top