Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 11:43 AM

Plastic Surgery

Heard on the radio yesterday while driving, that although people are feeling the pinch of rising prices, and their £ being stretched. Plastic Surgery is on the increase!

The most popular clients (to my surprise) is men, and the most common reason is male breast reduction.

Rainbow x
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 12:32 PM

Re: Plastic Surgery

Now that is an eye opener!
The most popular thing over here isn't reduction it's production! WE need jobs.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 01:49 PM

I'm not surprised about the Men Rainbow, there are a lot of vain chaps out there. One or two politicians over here had facial work done and it looks like it was done by a mortician, stiff and expressionless, and with the dyed hair, (usually brownish for some reason) they look like aged action-men.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
I'm not surprised about the Men Rainbow, there are a lot of vain chaps out there. One or two politicians over here had facial work done and it looks like it was done by a mortician, stiff and expressionless, and with the dyed hair, (usually brownish for some reason) they look like aged action-men.

Jemflux, I thought that was how Politicians looked before surgery!!!

Rainbow x
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 03:21 PM

injections, additions, reductions, subductions-We seem to be a people of want it all and change it all if not happy with out come.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Heard on the radio yesterday while driving, that although people are feeling the pinch of rising prices, and their £ being stretched. Plastic Surgery is on the increase!

The most popular clients (to my surprise) is men, and the most common reason is male breast reduction.

Rainbow x
Am neither that vain or that rich that I would ever go near a plastic surgeon unless it was for very sound medical reasons.
dragon
florida, usa

01-02-2011, 04:30 PM

If I win lotto-headed straight for a new face and added DNA!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by dragon ->
But then you wouldn't be our 'Dragon ' anymore!!! - can't afford to lose our resident Dragon, not on!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by dragon ->
No don't do it Dragon, if that's you in your profile pic. then you don't need to change a thing, lovely
dragon
florida, usa

01-02-2011, 06:05 PM

Thanks guys, but that pic. was a few years ago & since then gravity & wear & tear, on my part, has shifted things around a bit-lol understatement....
Uncle Joe has known me for many years and he & I both could use a bit of a remake.
I'll always be the same dragon (Geoff) just less fuel in the tank. lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top