Join for free
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 04:15 AM

Snow on its way ... again ....

They have forcasted another large storm coming our way here in southern Ontario and northern states to begin tomorrow another 20 - 30 cm. As long as I can fly out on Friday I don't mind, but I'm not shoveling. Waiting for the melt in a few months! Climb/drive over till then.

(currently in Chigago area which is a bit away)
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 12:40 PM

Re: Snow on its way ... again ....

All I can say: Is good luck to ya!
That storm is supposed to be a real Banger.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 03:18 PM

We had it pretty bad here so I know how you feel! Hope you don't get too much.

I like snow... for a day! Any more than that and it's too much!
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 03:23 PM

That ice is going to be the real hazzard. 1200+ miles of it and I think we are going to see first hand how an ice age starts.
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2011, 01:25 AM

Putting this out there just to see if it works. This is the storm just about to start here in London Ontario Canada. The north/central USA was/is being hit pretty good for the last 12 hours. Hunker down!

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/centgrtlakes_loop.php

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top