Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 01:42 PM

I spent 3 hrs with 5 call girls and all I could think of were the ladies on OFF

Well, kind of.

In the early hours(0100hrs) of Friday morning I got a call from my mate JJ "Terry, I need a jump.......start" "my van's battery is flat"

So he sends me the post code and off I set..........whenever you see signs for Openshaw, Ardwick, Ancoats, Cheetham Hill et al, you know you are heading into the unknown, risking life and limb but, this is a rescue mission so on I go.

I arrive at the destination, no sign of JJ or his van so I call him...."take the next right Terry, and on your right you'll see two big electric gates"

I drive through the gates to be met by JJ, Nik and another couple of lads I worked with when I had my business...all stood below a neon sign "Diamond Dollz Massage Parlour"

"What the bloody 'ell?"

It was explained that my pal had done an extension on the property, one I'd been asked to a year ago....which I declined as I'd closed the business.

I'd recommended JJ and he got the work....this was a finishing party held by the client as a thank you....no girls were included, just free drinks in the VIP bar.....and JJ suggested I should be there and so plotted how.

The next 3 hours were spent in the company of a few drunk men and some gorgeous, scantily clad near naked girls......and what did I think of?

At What Age Should A Woman Stop Flashing Her Cleavage?

Not 21-35 that's for sure
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 02:13 PM

Re: I spent 3 hrs with 5 call girls and all I could think of were the ladies on OFF

Bugger all that flannel, what's the post code?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 02:19 PM

Re: I spent 3 hrs with 5 call girls and all I could think of were the ladies on OFF

M4 4FG

Amber is stunning
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 02:23 PM

Tpin ... you're dribbling and drooling
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 02:26 PM

Just Google mapped it. The `salon` is actually listed on the map.

It's on Cheetham Hill Rd. From your description I thought it was in the middle of nowhere. It's open 24/7 apparently so could be some dodgy dealings going on. It only warrants a 3-star rating although `Lolita` and `Amy` got good reviews.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

04-11-2017, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Tpin ... you're dribbling and drooling
I was, shall we say......rather bemused...confused...and scared witless

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just Google mapped it. The `salon` is actually listed on the map.

It's on Cheetham Hill Rd. From your description I thought it was in the middle of nowhere. It's open 24/7 apparently so could be some dodgy dealings going on. It only warrants a 3-star rating although `Lolita` and `Amy` got good reviews.
Nah, it's on the edge of the "Northern Quarter" as the locals call it.....Hell to the rest of us

If you see a dog with a tail it's probably a tourist
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 04:42 PM

Pity I'd gone to bed. I live closer and would happily have helped
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 05:34 PM

Tipin, So, what did the girls say about you arriving in your pj’s?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

04-11-2017, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tipin, So, what did the girls say about you arriving in your pj’s?
They asked what they were......
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 06:39 PM

I'd have thought you'd have worn a onesie Tpin ... much safer for you when around young women.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top