Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2011, 03:14 PM

Hello Monday!

No Monday thread yet? I look forward to our early bird AB returning and starting the day for us!

It's not too bad a day here in the SW, a few clouds, blue sky and sun - still very cold though.

Went into town this morning, finalised our holiday arrangements for June, then had a wander around the shops.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2011, 03:25 PM

Re: Hello Monday!

Afternoon Mags, everyone. Back to manic Monday here, all cloudy and miserable. Look forward to the summer when we can go for long walks on the mountains and beach
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2011, 05:41 PM

Hi Mags, Azz, where is everyone this mornig?

Cloudy and cold, minus 2, (28 F), with a nasty mix of snow, sleet, rain and ice coming late tonight and a lot of tomorrow! The ice bit has me worried: power loss again?? Send good vibes, please. Another indoors day, grocery delivery this afternoon, all's quiet.
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2011, 05:58 PM

Bit chilly here but will reach 70 by mid-afternoon.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2011, 02:18 AM

I'm late, really late! I overslept this morning and therefore didn't start a Monday thread. Thanks Mags for picking up the torch.

Tuesday is my senior coffee clutch get together at McDonald's. It's such a simple event yet I do so look forward to it each week. I have so much time on my hands to fill in my retirement.

I hope everyone had a good day. Mine was spent on the phone getting my pension check heading my way. I also had to call B&H Camera in New York to inform them of a mistake on their part. I returned a defective camera gadget. They were to exchange it for a new one. They notified me of the shipment but then sent me an email saying they were refunding the payment to my credit card. I didn't want to cheat them out of the payment so I called and straightened it out. Wow, that was long winded.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top