Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 01:34 PM

Murder on the Blackpool Express

Hi

Just seen an advert for this, Saturday night on Sky.

The same actress as was on Peter Kay's Car Share and a cast of well known British actors and actresses.

It could well be worth watching.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 01:38 PM

Re: Murder on the Blackpool Express

I don't have Sky only the basic wind up with a handle television here .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 01:47 PM

We have Sky so I'll have to have a check to see if we can get it. Sounds interesting
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 02:06 PM

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/murder_o...kpool_express/

A comedy drama set on a guided tour coach trip to Blackpool.

The story follows Terry, the despondent driver of the coach who's stuck in a rut. He has no goal or passions, apart from an unrequited love interest in tour organiser, Gemma. But everything changes when an OAP dies under suspicious circumstances and Terry suspects something sinister is afoot. Soon the number of passengers has seriously dwindled and Terry feels compelled to solve the mystery and save Gemma's business; hopefully winning her love in the process.

With everyone a suspect and a potential next victim, can Terry and Gemma keep the group together, address their burgeoning attraction for each other, fend off the police, and make it to Blackpool Tower with their lives intact?

Starring Johnny Vegas, Sian Gibson, Griff Rhys Jones, Mark Heap, Nina Wadia, Kimberley Nixon, Nigel Havers, Kevin Eldon and others
Sounds dreadful and I can't stand Johnny Vegas anyway .....

I'd give it a miss but I don't have Sky ......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/murder_o...kpool_express/

Sounds dreadful and I can't stand Johnny Vegas anyway .....

I'd give it a miss but I don't have Sky ......
I can't stand Johnny Vegas either but unfortunately I do think he is funny so will probably watch it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top