Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 06:49 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, mild and calm here at the moment but forecast to get colder towards the weekend they say...

Just the normal chores first thing then I'll be in the workshop building the frame for the dormer window which we will erect on the roof next week, just hope we pick a dry day for it.

Have a pleasant day folks.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 07:23 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning all

Dark and wet here , the norm really

Away to work in a minute , hoping to get finished by 2. Had a bad night and feel a tad bleary eyed

Have a good day everyone x
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 07:46 AM

Good morning all.

Up early this morning, got a 2hr. drive to view a property so leaving here at 7.30am this morning, I think its probably going to be a waste of time, but got to keep looking.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 07:55 AM

Good Morning all. My day will be spent mostly in the kitchen. Friends are coming to lunch tomorrow and have asked me to make some Pea and Ham soup. Cooked the gammon last night - tasted the water and, as it is not at all salty, will use that as a base for the rest.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 08:19 AM

Morning all.

Off to meet some friends today. We usually go into McD first for coffee and start our catch up chats, then later go on to Toby carvery. I was in there a few weeks ago and didn't enjoy it all that much but I expect we'll still go in there.

Susie, good luck with the viewing.

I was beginning to feel a bit left out of it, when noticing one of my new threads attracted no posts, but plenty of views. Then noticed one of Swim's has met with the same fate! Obviously I need to up my game and write something interesting!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 08:43 AM

Good morning all.
Other than going for a swim with Sue this afternoon I have no plans.

I might get in the garden a bit this morning - such a lot needs doing.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 09:07 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

It is most definitely a stay in day today, I do not fancy the traffic.

I will blast the paths and gravelled areas with weedkiller, they need it, we seem to have had an explosion of dandelions this year.

Hope you all enjoy your day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 09:15 AM

Good morning all, the sun is trying to break through, but it is chilly still.

Still got the the tiler/decorator here, stripping the old paper took longer than he anticipated.

I have got a hospital appointment lunchtime to see the othopaedic man abut my flat feet. Not looking forwrd to that.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 09:34 AM

Morning all.
Bit nippy again. Waiting for parcel to be collected then food shop if there's still someday left.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 09:38 AM

Getting out my holiday clothes and deciding what to take on my holipops on Friday

Have a good day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top