Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 04:37 PM

What's in your handbag?

I bought a new handbag whilst on holiday in America.
I am emptying my old one out today.
I have more litter at the bottom than my bin!
A collection of receipts.
My purse, my reading glasses, metal credit card case, a hairbrush, box of toothpicks, a small torch, a comb, a notepad, a small sewing repair kit, a small pair of pliers, some business cards, two mobile phones, my cigarettes and a lighter - Still finding stuff!!!!

What's in your handbag?
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 04:46 PM

Re: What's in your handbag?

My purse, mobile (never switched on), packet of tissues, pen and a comb. If going out for the day, then a make up bag in which are spare stoma supplies just in case.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I bought a new handbag whilst on holiday in America.
I am emptying my old one out today.
I have more litter at the bottom than my bin!
A collection of receipts.
My purse, my reading glasses, metal credit card case, a hairbrush, box of toothpicks, a small torch, a comb, a notepad, a small sewing repair kit, a small pair of pliers, some business cards, two mobile phones, my cigarettes and a lighter - Still finding stuff!!!!

What's in your handbag?

What happened to the kitchen sink Sweetie darlin'???
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
What happened to the kitchen sink Sweetie darlin'???
I forgot to say about the pack of tissues.
Still searching!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 04:54 PM

Emergency pack of epipens and allergy tabs, phone with debit card , packet of pizzles for the dogs, small packet containing wet wipes, tissues and a two proper cotton hankies. Keys to work, caravan my husbands car, Nathan's car and my car and flat, spare dog lead and collar for Elsie as she's been known to lose a collar in the undergrowth, jumper for Betty as its getting cooler she might need a warm jumper on a walk.
Packet of chocolate buttons for child and dogs brings them all back to me quickly
Husbands wallet, I think he forgot I've got it I might have to pop out to craft shop his credit card is in it

Knitting needles and half a back of a jumper I'm knitting at the moment.

I have a big bag you'd never know from that lot
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 05:02 PM

I'm pretty neat and tidy.
Basically my bag is like an office in-try and an out=tray.
One side has money in it and the other has bills.
Both sides usually have something in at the same time .. and both sides empty out at the same time.

Working like the displacement theory ..one object arrives and displaces the other.

Oh .. and a pack of tissues and an emery board.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

30-10-2017, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Emergency pack of epipens and allergy tabs, phone with debit card , packet of pizzles for the dogs, small packet containing wet wipes, tissues and a two proper cotton hankies. Keys to work, caravan my husbands car, Nathan's car and my car and flat, spare dog lead and collar for Elsie as she's been known to lose a collar in the undergrowth, jumper for Betty as its getting cooler she might need a warm jumper on a walk.
Packet of chocolate buttons for child and dogs brings them all back to me quickly
Husbands wallet, I think he forgot I've got it I might have to pop out to craft shop his credit card is in it

Knitting needles and half a back of a jumper I'm knitting at the moment.

I have a big bag you'd never know from that lot
Are you Mary Poppins Julie?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 05:16 PM

I have just tipped out my handbag to record what’s in it at the moment!

Comb, lipstick, pens, a torch key ring, Kapake pain killers, Mint Tic Tacs, a hair band, key Tesco card, a St Anthony medal, a cork and two tissues.
When l go out, my mobile phone, purse and reading glasses will be added.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

30-10-2017, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have just tipped out my handbag to record what’s in it at the moment!

Comb, lipstick, pens, a torch key ring, Kapake pain killers, Mint Tic Tacs, a hair band, key Tesco card, a St Anthony fob, a cork and two tissues.
When l go out, my mobile phone, reading glasses, purse and reading glasses will be added.
I knew I was not the only one Art.
What is the cork for?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 05:20 PM

Am I allowed to say I don't have a handbag or is that too gender specific?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top