Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 01:22 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning folks.

It's turned really cold last night.
We ought to have a wager or a poll on whether we'll be having a White christmas this year.
All monies go to the OFF Christmas Party funds.

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 02:05 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Hi, Mups. You are certainly up early; it's still Sunday evening here in Florida where it's been unseasonably cold - down to 4 C tonight. We are staving off the chill with a fire in the fireplace while eating popcorn and watching "La La Land.

We won't be having a white Christmas here, but I wish you one there!

Have a nice start to the week, everyone.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 03:17 AM

Nice picture. Must be the Mups garden put to bed for winter.

Given the weird weather we have been having I'd wager on a heatwave in December.

Unbelievable we have an extra hour in bed and now I'm wide awake.....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 06:50 AM

Morning everyone, a frost on the lawn at the moment but a nice day in forecast, seems a reasonable trade off to me...

Not a busy day here, just cooking a meat pie for lunch and friends are here for a visit this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 07:22 AM

Good morning all

Too flipping dark to tell what’s happening weather wise out there, thought it was supposed to be lighter in the mornings now for a while

Anyways I’m away to work. Really don’t want to but I’m covering for another lass so needs must

Have a good day everyone xx
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 08:23 AM

Hi

White over here.

Zac and Derek had gone by 5 30 this morning, woke me up on the way out, they are off back to Poland tomorrow morning, so home alone again.

The garden needs putting to bed for the winter, so I will doing bits and pieces today, but with frequent rests.

The big story today is that a local couple, married for over 50 years ,have split up.

She has decided that he was too boring and she needs a new life.

Nobody saw this coming, she has just gone, a round the world air ticket.

Big Farmers, she has obviously been planning this for a while, split the Bank Accounts and whoosh, gone.

The first he knew was when she went to her usual Sunday Church Service, was late back and got a text that she was on her way from Manchester Airport.

He needed to pick up the car from the airport parking, she had no further use for it.

Wow.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 08:28 AM

morning all,cold start to the day here,heating on full bore.
have a great day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 08:46 AM

Good morning all.

Its sunny here but cold, we have the Central Heating on at the moment.

Got up at 6.30am as always, washed, dressed, had breakfast, sorted the Cats breakfast out, she didn't want to go out this morning, she's gone back to bed, have stripped the beds and washed the sheets and they are now in the dryer.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:15 AM

Morning all.

Got up at 7.30. Had my first coffee and tablets, am doing the forum rounds to say my good mornings, checked emails, and will, later, go off to that shopping centre that I intended yesterday, before getting that phone call.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:46 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice Sunny morning here but quite cold. Still not gained the extra hour as nobody has told the dogs of the neighbourhood.....we were all out early for us on time for them!

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top