Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 12:28 PM

Quiet Sunday

I love Sundays. It's the only day when the traffic outside my apartment is quiet. I live in the outskirts of a major city, Portland, Oregon. I wish I could live in a log cabin on top of a mountain, complete with satellite tv and broadband internet of course. It would all have to run off solar panels that make up the roof. I'd need a satellite cell phone too. That way I could call for delivery pizza and chinese. LOL

Good morning all. Have a restful Sunday. Am I still dreaming?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 04:47 PM

Re: Quiet Sunday

Hello Bob and all to follow ......

It's a quiet, relaxing day here and a beautiful one at that ..... blue sky and sunshine.

Enjoy Sunday!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 05:35 PM

Re: Quiet Sunday

Hi, all! The sun is out and it's above freezing!! Well, barely, 1 C (34 F) and no wind to speak of. This Winter has been unrelentingly cold, no breaks as we usually have. A lie-in day, got the recycling out and plan a lazy day with crossword and paper, no news; all's well and quiet.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top