Join for free
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 06:08 PM

Ooops, Me and My Big Mouth.

Yesterday I was having a chat with my Nephew, a boy soldier, about bullying in the barracks....he told me of a lad who had become a target.

Years ago it was sorted out in private...with a bit of a roll around.

My advice was similar....for the victim to stop being a victim.

So, a swift kick to the bo****s followed by a couple of digs usually worked.....you may have got a beating but a sense of respect for the victim would normally cease further attacks.

This I explained to my nephew.

Anyway, today I received a call from my sister...a lad has been picking on my younger nephew who is autistic...this lad's dad had just been round accusing my nephew of being a bully.

She approached him about what had happened, so he explained(autistic kids can be brutally truthful)He stole my ball and pushed me over so I kicked him in the b****** like Uncle Terry said.

Ooops...I didn't even know he was listening
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 06:30 PM

Re: Ooops, Me and My Big Mouth.

Reminds me of my lovely late tasha when she came home crying a boy was bullying her, I marched up the school ready to do war, only to be told by red faced teacher the boy had to hit her she was sitting on his head biting his leg, exit one red faced mum and one 6 year old worrying what her punishment would be.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 07:20 PM

Re: Ooops, Me and My Big Mouth.

Kids remember everything.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top