Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 01:07 AM

School days?????

Did you enjoy your School days?

Or was it a miserable time?

Rainbow x
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 12:35 PM

Re: School days?????

Sadly I only remember bits & pieces & not many of those. Some good, some not so good.
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 12:49 PM

I went to a Roman Catholic primary school. I remember having terrible nightmares in the certain knowledge I was going to Hell when I died for missing Mass on Sunday!

Ah for the good old days!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 01:00 PM

Detested school with a passion from 2nd day at infants right up till day I officially left school for good.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 06:22 PM

I never liked school and thought I'd never get out of it, we had a very sadistic school master who would beat the hell out of you for little or nothing. I left at 14 (the official age then), took up an apprenticeship an found my true career, I love what I do and I'm glad I left school early.
MrsTT
New Member!
Aberystwyth
MrsTT is female 

30-01-2011, 10:40 PM

I loved the social life of school, I was never very good at the academic bit but I have wished over the years that I had consentrated more and bothered with the exams. I guess I was lucky because I had good friends and great parents who alowed me to be myself.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 11:02 PM

Did you have that mandatory small bottle of milk that you HAD to drink each morning? Room temperature milk, made me feel sick.

(I can manage ice cold)!

Rainbow x
telmar
yorkshire uk
telmar is female  telmar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2011, 11:15 PM

I hated school with a passion - on my first day one of the girls gave me a black eye!! I loathe milk too because of those small warm bottles we were more or less forced to drink.
Rainbow
Surrey UK

30-01-2011, 11:21 PM

Telmar, great way to start a school day wasn't it?!!

Maybe their philosophy was it can only get better!!! YIKES

(at least hope so)!!!

Rainbow x
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2011, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Did you have that mandatory small bottle of milk that you HAD to drink each morning? Room temperature milk, made me feel sick.

(I can manage ice cold)!

Rainbow x
Didn't touch the stuff, point blank refused to drink it and nothing would persuade me to do so - although school authorities tried very hard to do so. Still don't like milk to this day and drink BLACK coffee (of course with an added tot of Rum or Brandy).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top