Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 01:48 PM

Littlies

Hi

My pretend grandkids are round, complete with a friend.

I am being nursed to death by Nadi and Veronika, aged 7 and 6 respectively.

They love taking my temperature and using the blood pressure monitor.

I cannot eat solids at the moment, so they are feeding me ice cream, and feeding themselves ice cream as well.

Chocolates are also good for you if you are poorly.

They are so funny.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 01:53 PM

Re: Littlies

That's some top notch nursing if you ask me, swimfeeders! The next time I'm under the weather, I'll give them a call.

The only question that begs....is where exactly did they find all that chcoolate and ice cream?

Hmmmm....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
That's some top notch nursing if you ask me, swimfeeders! The next time I'm under the weather, I'll give them a call.

The only question that begs....is where exactly did they find all that chcoolate and ice cream?

Hmmmm....
Hi

I always have some ice cream in for them, but normally ration it, keeping some in the kitchen freezer and a few chocolates in a bowl.

They have obviously found the big tin of chocolates.

I make the ice cream with them, the current favourite is pandan ice cream.

We also make a lot of yoghurt sorbets, much better for them to eat and mix in frozen berries, mangoes etc.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 02:32 PM

It beats the NHS that is for sure!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I always have some ice cream in for them, but normally ration it, keeping some in the kitchen freezer and a few chocolates in a bowl.

They have obviously found the big tin of chocolates.

I make the ice cream with them, the current favourite is pandan ice cream.

We also make a lot of yoghurt sorbets, much better for them to eat and mix in frozen berries, mangoes etc.
A likely story .

It is a sad and dangerous thing that I have discovered a locally made I cream that has so much creamy, delicious fat, that I am only contains only sugar and butter. I might just have to move to another state, just to get away from it,

The little ones in my life have been victims of my trickery for years eating my fruit sorbet that includes green spinach that they can't taste They love the disgusting colo(u)r. :roll
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 03:54 PM

Some weeks ago I discovered a very nice icecream tub - a lemon meringue pie icecream - its delicious!!!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

28-10-2017, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Some weeks ago I discovered a very nice icecream tub - a lemon meringue pie icecream - its delicious!!!
Good thing that you found it before me or this indeed would be all there would be to find.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 04:08 PM

Good thing that you found it before me or this indeed would be all there would be to find.

I have the remains of a tub in my freezer, but you'll have to come this side of the pond to try it!!!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

28-10-2017, 04:14 PM

Fair enough, and I will bake a lemon meringue from scratch when you decide to come this way.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

28-10-2017, 04:34 PM

Fair enough, and I will bake a lemon meringue from scratch when you decide to come this way.

'Fraid that's not possible darlin' - am forbidden long distance flight on medical grounds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top