Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 02:13 AM

The Westminster Sex Scandal

Hi

It would appear that the UK has suffered as well.

http://news.sky.com/story/theresa-ma...rning-11100419

I find this totally unacceptable.

I am a man, I like sex, the more the better.

The issue for me is this.

It should be fun for both concerned and totally consensual.

I simply cannot get my head around rape or using your position to make a woman feel that she has to do something she is not happy with.

I may be weird, but that is a genuine view.

It should be fun for both, it is a woman's body to give, it is not to be taken, either by force or obligation., it is a wondrous thing when both are freely giving and enjoying.

Any thing else is a waste of something beautiful.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 02:51 AM

Re: The Westminster Sex Scandal

I agree with every single word you say there Swim.
But I can tell you this.
A great big whopping can of worms is being opened here, and some people must be very very very worried indeed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It would appear that the UK has suffered as well.

http://news.sky.com/story/theresa-ma...rning-11100419

I find this totally unacceptable.

I am a man, I like sex, the more the better.

The issue for me is this.

It should be fun for both concerned and totally consensual.

I simply cannot get my head around rape or using your position to make a woman feel that she has to do something she is not happy with.

I may be weird, but that is a genuine view.

It should be fun for both, it is a woman's body to give, it is not to be taken, either by force or obligation., it is a wondrous thing when both are freely giving and enjoying.

Any thing else is a waste of something beautiful.
A lovely post, Swimmy, and I agree with you.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 03:30 PM

I am surprised that more people do not know this behavior, as has it been going on for years, in Offices, and Companies, and Children s Homes, for neglected children many of them famous. It will never stop as it is condoned by the bosses.

Consider how The BBC protected that monster, Savile!
Men close ranks and protect each other and some women are guilty as well

The only sin is 'Being Found Out'

Some women are never approached as they have learned to stand up for themselves and have an independent attitude which conveys 'Do not touch'and have very good 'Put down ' if pestered.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 03:46 PM

Anyone running a book on which and how many current Cabinet Ministers are involved???
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 04:44 PM

Some of the most prim and proper families in the land have been involved in sex scandals in this country and the stories have been swept under the carpet, do the research its all there on the WWW.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Some of the most prim and proper families in the land have been involved in sex scandals in this country and the stories have been swept under the carpet, do the research its all there on the WWW.

Lord Denning's report on the Profumo affair was a 'best seller' at the time, and notwithstanding the passage of time, some of those involved have still not been 'officially named'.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Lord Denning's report on the Profumo affair was a 'best seller' at the time, and notwithstanding the passage of time, some of those involved have still not been 'officially named'.
Hi

The Profumo affair was consenting adults, not harassment .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

28-10-2017, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Profumo affair was consenting adults, not harassment .

Really??? - were you there??? Christine and Mandy were only two - there were others.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
I am surprised that more people do not know this behavior, as has it been going on for years, in Offices, and Companies, and Children s Homes, for neglected children many of them famous. It will never stop as it is condoned by the bosses.

Consider how The BBC protected that monster, Savile!
Men close ranks and protect each other and some women are guilty as well

The only sin is 'Being Found Out'

Some women are never approached as they have learned to stand up for themselves and have an independent attitude which conveys 'Do not touch'and have very good 'Put down ' if pestered.
Nope....only the guilty close ranks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top