Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 01:02 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Stupidly early I know, but thought I would beat Mups to it.

A fine sunny day tomorrow and I should be out doing things.

To answer Ruthio's question, I am, unusually for me, resting as instructed by the Medics.

To be honest, much as I intensely dislike being laid up, I have no option.

I help out people with forms etc for the Government, easy for me, difficult for them.

In particular I help out the Polish, who speak English, but forms are difficult for them, and I also help out others who have problems with forms, Filipino Nurses, people with learning difficulties or Mental Health Issues.

I do not charge them any money for this,never have, never will.

This morning, I am having my lawns cut, my driveway and paths pressure washered, the trellis replaced, the pond cleared out, the slabs reset.

A load of stuff I want to sell is being photographed and put up for sale.

The guttering is being cleaning out and the UPVC soffits being cleaned as is the Conservatory Roof.

The hall, landing and stairs are being redecorated over the weekend, I have the paint etc already.

The book cases and display cabinets are being taken down ready for painting.

I feel quite humbled by this, it is a surprise.

I will of course pay for all the materials, which have been organized by Sabrina.

Goshia will be organising the drinks and food.

I will be restricted to my sofa, looked after by 3 blonde nurses.

Nadia, Veronika and Natalia, the oldest one bring nearly 8, the nearly being important.

I will be fed ice cream and chocolate which is important when you are poorly.

I will need more supplies.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 02:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Wanting to beat Mups to it?
Have you always been that sad Swim?
Please try and not be too upset Mups.
You can be first next time!
Football day is Saturday which I love, and then out in the evening for dancing and prancing.
Lubbly Jubbly.
Have a good one yourselves all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 05:39 AM

Good morning everyone, where is Barry these days? I used to look forward to his good morning pictures.

Nothing much planned today, Dr Hook was brilliant last night I forgot how many hits they had, I love live gigs.

Have a great day all......ooo just remembered it's Strictly tonight...goody
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 06:24 AM

Good morning all.

You are early birds.

Now Swimmy you do as you are told by your three Nurses, ok?

I will be off to the shops this morning.

Have a nice day all.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 06:54 AM

morning folks,still dark here and a bit chilly,,,,after a day of gardening yesterday,i,m now crocked with a bad back grrrrrrr
enjoy your day
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
morning folks,still dark here and a bit chilly,,,,after a day of gardening yesterday,i,m now crocked with a bad back grrrrrrr
enjoy your day
Ditto but the NHS website says keep active, so I'm convinced it's just a bit stiff and will carry on regardless (I hope!) as I need to replace my fallen arch today, buy some postcrete and hope it lasts as long as the first!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 08:53 AM

Good morning all chilly here but the sun is trying to poke its face through the mist.

No special plans for the day, just the usual day to day jobs.

Don’t forget to put your clocks back 1 hour before going to bed tonight!

Get well soon to all the poorly people x

Enjoy your day everyone...
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 09:16 AM

Good morning. A pleasant day ahead for me. My grandson and partner are calling in today as they will be in this area for a Hallowean party. So we will be off for a pub lunch. They have both just received all of their qualifications as solicitors, so it will be a nice relaxed time, after so much studying and exams.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 09:48 AM

I'm actually saying good morning from my bed . I'd still be sleeping if someone hasn't rung the door bell, the tablets I'm on put my lights out by 10 and I'm sleeping really quite soundly

Mr Missy is up and about prepping for painting the hall. I shall busy myself with chores then after we get the groceries will no doubt pop to the pub for a while and hopefully pick a winner or two

Have a good day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 10:00 AM

Good morning all.
Light fluffy cloud, dry but chilly.

As Mags said, don't forget your clocks tonight, and the good news is - we get an extra hour in bed.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top