Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 05:36 AM

Good Morning Friday

Hi

A bright day forecast here, but at the moment it is cold and foggy.

Another boring staying in day for me, but such is life.

I have decided to grow some unusual veg next year, so will be browsing on line, there are some round yellow cucumbers which have taken my fancy for a start.

Have a good day all.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 06:26 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Morning swimmy

Too dark to see what it’s like out there but it’s not raining

I’d love to grow unusual veg but our climate isn’t kind, we stick to the root veg

Another morning of hard labour awaits, but it’s POETS day so fingers crossed for a 2pm finish

Have a good day everyone xx
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 06:38 AM

Good Morning all - just tucking into a pile of toast with marmite and a welcome cup of tea. Will be leaving at 7:0am for the long trek (2 mile) to Sainsbury's and back - need to stock up on cleaning stuff and packets of lentils/barley etc - stew season is rapidly approaching! Then off to the farm shop for fresh vegs - again 2miles there and back. After that - if I still have any energy left and the weather stays kind - I may venture into town, to the market.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 07:35 AM

A very quick good morning from me.
I'm off to Blackpool for the weekend with my family.

Have a good weekend all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 08:02 AM

Good morning all.

Sun is up, but i'm not going anywhere today, apart from picking up my Medication from my local Boots who I've just had a argument with.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 08:24 AM

I have a nice day planned, if the sun comes out I will mess about in the garden then later meeting pals for a meal then off to see Dr Hook in Leeds

Should be fun hope everyone else has a fun day too
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 08:32 AM

Morning all, lovely day here. Must try to fit in some housework,. There are a couple of lemons in the cupboard suggesting that they would make lemon meringue pie so I may do that.
Look after yourselves
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 08:38 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot, sunny day in store here. Picking up my friend earlier than usual today as the car is booked into a local garage for air con re-gassing. They only need it for an hour so we can go and have coffee and a catch up whilst that is being done. Yesterday turned out busier than expected, I returned home from shopping to find friends from Sweden here, they had their friends with them, so that was the afternoon sorted.

I was out at a quiz last night with a friend. We met a new couple who have moved over here quite recently. This couple had a little black Shitzu too, but theirs had a white patch on it's tummy. They told us, what I thought a strange story. Their little dog had a health problem and needed an operation which their Vet in the UK said was unavailable in England and recommended they brought the dog to Spain where the treatment is available. They took the Vet's advice, the dog got his operation and is recovering well with some on-going treatment. I'm not too sure what the operation entailed, but apparently the little dog was going blind. They liked it so much here they decided to stay. Health tourism with a twist, but a happy couple who love their little dog enough to go to extreme lengths to cure his problem.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 09:04 AM

Good morning all a bright sunny day ahead is forecast.

Looks like I’ll be clearing the leaves from the garden later. We still have geraniums and fuschias in flower as well as the pansies and nerines.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone and a beautiful sunny one here.

Lots of washing to do today and more bread to make, I am going to make salt free some sun dried tomato breadsticks for the baby twins.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top