Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 11:28 AM

are you scared of burger kings KILLERCLOWN ?

burgerCLOWNkiller 26.10.17

this is no thriller
tears from eyes will sting
who's got beef using a killer
won't ask liz will ask phillip the king.
will this chain become a cropper
or are they attention hungry
thursday wrightstuff was a show whopper
do you disagree and prefer angry.
can we avoid trouble
is this day going to be a mass exodus
i can picture twins getting there cheese burger double
provoking the man waiting for his long texas.
we have to stay realistic
not always pointing to blame
the young will find this fantastic
killjoys don't blow out the kings flame.
500 will be puffin
but i need your views on the clown
you can have my whopper for your muffin
that is if you have not already gone highgate hill down.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/476895...-killer-clown/
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 11:46 AM

Re: are you scared of burger kings KILLERCLOWN ?

I'm more scared of the burgers tbh.

But I think a lot of people have a terror of clowns so this seems designed to upset them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 12:17 PM

I remember some time ago there were those clowns going around attacking people. On one occasion, the police gave chase, the clown jumped into his getaway car and all the doors fell off.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 01:31 PM

I wouldn't know haven't frequented the place - I have more respect for my digestive system.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 04:25 PM

Never eaten anything from there I would imagine it's all fried stuff .
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 04:56 PM

Another one who has never eaten there, and only a couple of times (years ago) at McD. I would rather go hungry. As for clowns, I never liked them as a child very unfunny.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 11:04 PM

The only burgers I eat are those I've made myself - and I cannot stand clowns !
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Never eaten anything from there I would imagine it's all fried stuff .
You eat Fish and Chips ? I guarantee that Burger King foods have MUCH less fat than fish n chips. At B.K. the burgers are flame broiled and IMO taste infinitely better than McD burgers.

And anyway, you guys eat haggis, right ? I would imagine that anyone who would eat a haggis would eat ANYTHING.
After looking up the ingredients in a haggis: heart, lungs tripe, I could not even sit at the same table or even near a table where haggis was being eaten.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
You eat Fish and Chips ? I guarantee that Burger King foods have MUCH less fat than fish n chips. At B.K. the burgers are flame broiled and IMO taste infinitely better than McD burgers.

And anyway, you guys eat haggis, right ? I would imagine that anyone who would eat a haggis would eat ANYTHING.
After looking up the ingredients in a haggis: heart, lungs tripe, I could not even sit at the same table or even near a table where haggis was being eaten.

Haggis 'neeps and tatties is a far more nutritious and tasty meal than Mc Donalds carpet burgers or Burger King's cremated offerings.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

I like vegetarian haggis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top