Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 07:01 PM

high level photo/video

Yes I have been playing yet again. I have previously shown how I inspect my roof gutter. Well this time I used all 5 skyvac poles with the camera on top. Together with the height I could lift it was around 27 ft.

Due to privacy laws I won't be putting up any photos or videos, what I would say is that looking across gardens and far distance as well as roof tops is a new visual experience.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 07:25 PM

Re: high level photo/video

Sounds like the results were worth the work. You seem like you would really enjoy a high quality drone. Have you considered getting one?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Sounds like the results were worth the work. You seem like you would really enjoy a high quality drone. Have you considered getting one?

No not really interested, I would rather spend the money on a professional camcorder.
My little camcorder does a reasonable job so will stay with that until it has serious problems.

Taken with it in Brazil

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 03:48 AM

A very nice piece of equipment that produces spectacular video with excellent clarity and vivid colors. I thoroughly enjoy the work you post here on OFF.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top