Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 06:05 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning all, still blowing a gale this morning but the rain seems to have eased for the moment.

No idea what's on my agenda for the day yet, but I need to go over to my Mum's at some point to do a bit more autumn tidying in the garden.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone...
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 06:53 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Good morning everyone

Gales all night here as well , don’t think it’s stopped rainingsince Friday lunchtime

Absolutely no plans for today as I’m feeling totally under the weather

Hope you all have good days whatever you are doing x
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 07:31 AM

Good morning everybody.
Not sure what we're doing today - it depends on the weather. We usually like to go an afternoon walk after a nice pub lunch.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 07:37 AM

Good morning all.

Its dry and windy outside but no rain.

Off to see the MIL in the Care Home this morning, then on the way back go and do our weekly shopping.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 08:08 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

I am about to start some DIY and repairing things that have broken.

Not a sight for the faint hearted.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone still very blustery with the odd shower and if feels much colder.

I am going to clean the oven this morning in readiness for making a big batch of bread when the new yeast arrive on Tuesday. I want to try a recipe for baby weaning biscuits made with oats and bananas too.

Enjoy your day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 09:17 AM

Ooops, I got distracted, and forgot to say 'good morning'.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 09:27 AM

Good morning, dull and dreary, late getting up this morning Oct 22nd.
My moms birthday!! she would have been 106. thought you would all like to know that
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 09:30 AM

buenas dias all. Arrived back from Galicea at 10 p.m. last night, we left the hotel at 7 a.m. It's like a different country, very green, lots of forests, Oak trees, Chestnut trees, lovely towns and fishing villages. We also had lots of rain, but it was good as the rain dampened Compostela, an amazing place. There were very many "pilgrims" of many nationalities there doing, or had done, the "Camino de Santiago", heaven help their feet !

I would like to visit Galicea again, but I think I'd look for the nearest airport, it is a long, long way from here.

So, today will be unpacking, laundry and checking the house to see what havoc Mr Clumsy had caused whilst I've been away. I've already realised he's messed up the ansafone, but he's taken good care of ChoCho, so I'll forgive him.

Have a lovely day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2017, 09:43 AM

Good morning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top