Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 07:58 PM

The gynaecologist who became a mechanic

A gynaecologist had *become fed up with malpractice insurance and paperwork, and was burned out.

Hoping to try another career *where skilful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become a mechanic.

* He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes, *attended diligently, and learned all he could.

* When the time of the practical exam approached, the gynaecologist prepared *carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill.

* When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a *score of 150%.

* Fearing an error, he called the Instructor, saying, "I don't want to *appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an *error in the grade?"

* "The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart *perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark.

* You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of *the mark."

After a pause, the *instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all *through the exhaust, which I've never seen done in my entire career".
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 08:02 PM

Re: The gynaecologist who became a mechanic

Crikey, where do you find them?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top