Join for free
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 05:41 PM

I'm Home!

Got back about 9:30 this morning to a normally warm house with lights .... bliss! It was a Godsend to stay at Carolyn's, but there's no place like home. Leia behaved very well, I'm proud of her; she had me a bit worried at not using the litter box, but heard a scratching noise about 2 am and there she was! I had trouble sleeping .... strange bed, soft pillow .... when we got home Leia went all over the house, apparently checking to see if everything was still OK... ?? She had a second breakfast and is dozing on the radiator again. Quite an experience for both of us!

Thank you all for the kind remarks you've posted on Mags' thread!

maryl, had to laugh at yoir post, you described me to a T! I am SO predictable ....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 08:05 PM

Re: I'm Home!

Glad you're home safe and well Eileen.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 03:22 AM

Heck, dandysmom, where have you been, and obviously needed to go?!!

Whatever the reason glad to hear that you and Leia are back together at home, and really nice to have had Carolyn's hospitality.

Now, although it is very, very late, and I am very, very cold, I must seek out Mag's Thread to unravel this mystery.

Sleep tight dandysmom in your own bed tonight. (Leia too)

Rainbow x
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 03:31 AM

Just a power outage after a really bad snowstorm brought down trees on power lines and plunged the entire neighborhood ( and 40,000 others in the area) into darkness and bitter cold I can cope with the dark, not no heat so spent the afternoon and overnight at a friend's condo. First time Leia cat had ever been away from home. but she was a very good girl!
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 03:41 AM

Dandysmom, that is awful. After reading this Thread, I went off searching for the one from Mags, and left a message there too.

All this running back and forth, as warmed me up!! LOL.

Certainly makes you appreciate your regular home comforts doesn't it?

Well, Leia will certainly have something very interesting to report in her diary today!

Rainbow x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2011, 12:05 PM

Welcome back Eileen.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top