Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 08:42 AM

Canned hunting

It never fails to amaze me that people will pay vast amounts to kill a living creature for fun.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texa...ngered-animals
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 09:17 AM

Re: Canned hunting

I'm not even going to read it Muddy. I loath these so-called hunters, and anyone involved with it further along the line too. They are sick and greedy people.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=Mups;1257384]I'm not even going to read it Muddy. I have always loathed these so-called hunters, and anyone involved with it further along the line. They are sick and greedy people.[/QUOTE]

We have our fair share of hooray henrys this side of the pond too, mores the pity. I wonder if we could declare 'open season' on them!!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1257452]
Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm not even going to read it Muddy. I have always loathed these so-called hunters, and anyone involved with it further along the line. They are sick and greedy people.[/QUOTE]

We have our fair share of hooray henrys this side of the pond too, mores the pity. I wonder if we could declare 'open season' on them!!!

Yes, I am very aware of that UJ, and I loathe them equally.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 12:16 PM

It's amazing they call it a sport, I despise those types also, There are some Ranch's in Texas that do this, Import exotic's as they call them and charge hunter's a premium price to hunt them in a caged environment, not very sporting in my opinion. The animal's are caged in a small enclosure then here come's the so called Hunter. Pretty Sorry.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 12:19 PM

It's a massive industry. In Africa governments are being corrupted by it. A form of tourism that they rely on.
USA have no qualms about it. Overall they are happy with lion heads as trophies or elephants feet etc. being brought back into the country.

It's not likely to change soon either.

Guess who ? Yes, you got it, the Trump sons ! Spoilt brats with too much money !

Loads more where these came from

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 12:29 PM

I have a better place for the trophy horns than stuck on the wall to decorate their homes - ram them very firmly and hard into these people's orifice. If does damage - tough!!!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 12:38 PM

At least one little lion cub was saved. Named Serabie, today she lives in a sanctuary away from harm.

An uplifting story of dedication and commitment by a young woman.

Sadly most are not saved.

http://cewowevent.me/view/yt=GjAC9eoDF.R
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

20-10-2017, 12:54 PM

Here is Serabie today with her housemates, Raku, and Tau

https://tvclip.biz/video/5qlSfNVp3fU...ike-a-dog.html
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-10-2017, 01:09 PM

[QUOTE=Puddle Duck;1257500]It's a massive industry. In Africa governments are being corrupted by it. A form of tourism that they rely on.
USA have no qualms about it. Overall they are happy with lion heads as trophies or elephants feet etc. being brought back into the country.

It's not likely to change soon either.

Guess who ? Yes, you got it, the Trump sons ! Spoilt brats with too much money !

I hope they rot in hell, Puddles.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top