Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 02:12 PM

Freaky Friday

Wow! Nobody has picked up our daily thread. We Miss you Antibrown!

It's back to the rain again today. After all it is still winter! We set a high temperature record at 58 F yesterday.

I was out and about all day yesterday running between senior coffee at McDonald's to taking a drive with my friend, Warren to talk to a lawyer after his motorcycle accident. He's pretty darn sore two days after the crash. He was amazed that I predicted all this two days in advance. Been there, done that! LOL Have a great day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 05:48 PM

Re: Freaky Friday

Got back about 9:30 this morning to a normally warm house with lights .... bliss! It was a Godsend to stay at Carolyn's, but there's no place like home. Leia behaved very well, I'm proud of her; she had me a bit worried at not using the litter box, but heard a scratching noise about 2 am and there she was! I had trouble sleeping .... strange bed, soft pillow .... when we got home Leia went all over the house, apparently checking to see if everything was still OK... ?? She had a second breakfast and is dozing on the radiator again. Quite an experience for both of us!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 05:54 PM

Welcome back Eileen, you were missed I can tell you. So happy you and Leia are back home safe and sound again after all that, you have a good friend there. What's the snow like outside, or don't you want to look?
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 05:58 PM

What a quiet day here today. Antibrown away, still no Brandykins (just hope Loki is alright?) at least Eileen is back
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 06:06 PM

Welcome back Eileen, you were sorely missed. We were worried about you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 07:19 PM

Welcome back Eileen, glad your house was nice and warm on your return.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=maryl;87197]Welcome back Eileen, you were missed I can tell you. So happy you and Leia are back home safe and sound again after all that, you have a good friend there. What's the snow like outside, or don't you want to look?[/QUOTE

Very light snow, more flurries than anything, will be a dusting. Streets are clear, most sidewalks shoveled and the buses are running again. It's hovering around 0 C, everything slushy will re-freeze overnight and be a mess tomorrow; fortunately I don't have to go out!
maryl
UK

29-01-2011, 08:19 PM

Unbelievable! Power back on, streets and sidewalks clear and buses running. Tell your workers to get themselves over to the UK and show them how it's done.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top