Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 06:55 PM

I Nearly Had A Serious Accident On The A6 Today.

Driving along the A6 today, minding my own business when, out of nowhere without warning.....I had to pee.

I drove to the next village where I knew they had a public loo....the urge was getting greater when the loo appeared in the not so distant..."Great" I thought..."I can relax a little"

Wrong, they were locked so I carry on, holding it in....by this time it was purely tensing of certain muscles.

Nope, I ain't going to make it...so I pull into a secluded lay-by and fumble for the top button of my fly....oh no, I cant open it....my boxers are caught in the button hole.

No problem....second, third and fourth open with ease...I reach in....and can't locate the slit....ffs I've got my boxers on back to front

Frantically I pull at the boxers and finally they rip....FREEEEDOM.

"That was bloody close" I thought as I let out an almighty sigh ofv relief....phew.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 07:00 PM

Re: I Nearly Had A Serious Accident On The A6 Today.

Not something I'd really want to know..........but your GP may want to examine your prostate!
Enjoy..........
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Driving along the A6 today, minding my own business when, out of nowhere without warning.....I had to pee.

I drove to the next village where I knew they had a public loo....the urge was getting greater when the loo appeared in the not so distant..."Great" I thought..."I can relax a little"

Wrong, they were locked so I carry on, holding it in....by this time it was purely tensing of certain muscles.

Nope, I ain't going to make it...so I pull into a secluded lay-by and fumble for the top button of my fly....oh no, I cant open it....my boxers are caught in the button hole.

No problem....second, third and fourth open with ease...I reach in....and can't locate the slit....ffs I've got my boxers on back to front

Frantically I pull at the boxers and finally they rip....FREEEEDOM.

"That was bloody close" I thought as I let out an almighty sigh ofv relief....phew.
Always carry a bottle mate…always carry a bottle....
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Always carry a bottle mate…always carry a bottle....
I'd still have had the problem, maybe worse??

I'll settle for wearing zipped jeans and right way around boxers
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

15-10-2017, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Not something I'd really want to know..........but your GP may want to examine your prostate!
Enjoy..........
I'd not waste his time....prostate because I was caught short?
Talk about making a drama out of something so small(so to speak).
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 07:22 PM

Blimey!!! Too much information.
Try wearing a nappy.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I'd not waste his time....prostate because I was caught short?
Talk about making a drama out of something so small(so to speak).
The drama is all yours Tpin!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 09:16 PM

Tpin ... be prepared!
In future always carry a pair of scissors (snip through anything) .. near your dashboard.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Blimey!!! Too much information.
Try wearing a nappy.

The best suggestion yet!

If you have any similar accidents Terry, particularly if it involves wanting a dump.

Please keep them to yourself!
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 09:47 PM

Why on earth shouldn't Ptin post his story on here ? I expect most of us have had close calls like that. Take no notice Ptin I'm on your side, me lickle pal. At least, by airing your story (I was going to say tale ), you have received a couple of bits of advice !

I would have thought that the forum was available for anybody to talk about most things. I leave out sexual stuff when I say that, for obvious reasons.

I find it such a Victorian attitude to be scandalised by talk of such natural bodily functions. Perhaps I'm the only one who thinks that way on here, though ?

P.S. Apologies to Tpin for spoonerising your site name,, Terry, but I really couldn't help myself. Certainly no offence meant

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top