Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 06:00 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, dry and quite mild here, so yet another pleasant autumn day ahead methinks...

Today I have a few more jobs to do in the house in preparation for the loft conversion that we are planning, and then a trip to the tip this afternoon to dispose of the accumalated debris so busy busy busy...

Enjoy your day folks....

Sunset looking down the back garden yesterday..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171012_183515.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	4203  
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 07:02 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Beautiful sunset Barry.

Good morning everybody.
I've been trying to get back to sleep since 6.00 am but no luck so decided to get up.

I might go to the cemetery this morning. Mums grave needs tidying up and dead flowers removed.

Later I have to go to our local hospital for the steroid injection in my thigh - To be honest I'm dreading it as somebody told me they come at you with this long needle and it really hurts!!!

Don't think I'll be doing much after that as I was told you have to rest up for a few days to let it settle.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 07:35 AM

Morning folks.

CJ, oooh, good luck with that injection!!

Off out shopping again today, so set the alarm, so I can get out early, and be home early.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 07:37 AM

Good morning all.

Carol, needle really hurts!! but you know that now.

Lovely sunset Barry.

Just been out around the garden with Coco and it is very mild outside.

Got GP appointment this morning at 9am after that i'm just going to potter around the garden, shape some of the bushes and cut some plants back and that's it for me today.

Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 07:38 AM

Anything special you are buying today Jazzi?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 07:40 AM

Good morning
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 07:42 AM

Yes Susie, on Wednesday I wanted to buy a pet carry crate, and saw one in The Range for a tenner. Meant to get it on my way back but (a) I was overloaded, and (b) I didn't go back to the train station: as I was closer to the bus stop I took buses home instead.

I also want to look in Home Bargains, Wilko, Bon Marche, and Asda. (Going back to Romford.)

Had bought heavy and 'awkward to carry' stuff then.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 07:56 AM

Good morning one and all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 09:00 AM

Good morning all dry and very mild here...

Pottering around the house this morning, then my daughter and g/daughter are coming to lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start but really warm.

Chloe is much more herself today and eating again so must be feeling better. We are off to the vets shortly hopefully to be signed off .

I am waiting to hear if the children who have Norovirus are any better. If they need anything I am going to take it to the gates as they did with the plague victims. I can't risk getting the virus if I can avoid it. it would play havoc with my medication.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top