Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 09:12 AM

But...I Don't Want To Be Sweet.

Has the day come for me to admit I'm heading for old age...there already or nearly there?

I was in B&Pooh yesterday, with my oldest and dearest friend, the one guy that can say he truly know's me, the one that knows more about me than I do.

So we get to check-out where a lovely looking lady, of about 45, is serving....she scans my item, nothing happens so after a few attempts she calls a colleague, a lady of about 35-40.

During the conversation a perfect opportunity to be a cheeky chappie presents itself, cheeky statement is delivered and the two ladies giggle like a couple of naughty teenagers.

Job done...I've had a giggle with a couple of attractive ladies....a little cheeky? Yes....a little flirtatious? Absolutely.

As we walk away Nik heard one say "Ahhh, how sweet"

So with great delight he informed me that I'm too old to be a cheeky chappie and a flirt.

I suppose I should be pleased that I'm not at the "pervert" stage yet

Am I forever relegated to the "Too old to be cheeky chappie" league?

Or should I raise the lower age limit to say "55"?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 09:16 AM

Re: But...I Don't Want To Be Sweet.

You will always be the same Tpin, it's just how you are.
Don't try to change, we love you just the way you are.
Better than being a miserable old bugger.

Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 09:18 AM

Could have been worse, they could have offered you their Diamond Club Discount Card
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You will always be the same Tpin, it's just how you are.
Don't try to change, we love you just the way you are.
Better than being a miserable old bugger.

You know how to cheer me up

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Could have been worse, they could have offered you their Diamond Club Discount Card
I hadn't thought of that.....swapping my Trade card for one of those now that truly is a sign that I'm.......I daren't think about it
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 10:13 AM

In future, don’t wear beige clothes and carpet slippers! You might get a better response!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 10:50 AM

You keep doing the cheeky chat Tpin ... age has nothing to do with it.

I'm the same age as you and never ever giggled ( 35 to 45 or younger) at blokes who wanted to harmlessly flirt.

See! I'm way ahead got there decades before you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 10:55 AM

I am surprised you didn't go to B&Queue today Tpin mate... It's a Wednesday.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 11:17 AM

Stick to flirting with the over 60's age group in future Tpin.

I think you'd get a different reaction!!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 11:45 AM

This is not good enough Terry.
To fully judge what happened to you there, we need to know exactly what your cheeky statement was.
The thing is Terry, for all of that sort of thing I am the King!
And don't you forget it!
If you look at my profile under interests you will see that Flirting is at the top of my list.
I am THE expert at exactly that.
So if you want any tips on how to be a flirty cheeky chappy Terry then you have come to the right place.
Please PM me, and I will help you out!
Cheers!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

11-10-2017, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
This is not good enough Terry.
To fully judge what happened to you there, we need to know exactly what your cheeky statement was.
The thing is Terry, for all of that sort of thing I am the King!
And don't you forget it!
If you look at my profile under interests you will see that Flirting is at the top of my list.
I am THE expert at exactly that.
So if you want any tips on how to be a flirty cheeky chappy Terry then you have come to the right place.
Please PM me, and I will help you out!
Cheers!
She was trying to scan the barcode and then decided to manually enter it....she called a girl over and said to the girl "I've tried To enter it 3 times .......it just won't go in" I couldn't resist and said "I know how you feel "

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top