Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 05:47 AM

Good morning Monday

Morning folks another dry day forecast I believe, seems it's turning into an OK kind of autumn.

I'm awaiting a timber delivery this morning that I will have to store in the garage so I need a tidy up first, then I have to go into the loft and start to bag up the insulation, which I'm really not looking forward to, before I start the loft conversion in a few weeks' time.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 06:25 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Morning all

Still too dark to know what sort of day it’s going to be, probably grey and dull as usual

Working today, then no doubt will come home and collapse on the sofa and that will be about the height of it

Have a good one x
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 07:34 AM

Good morning all.

Dry here in Essex, I think its going to be a nice day.

Off into Maldon Town Centre this morning, got some odd bits to buy and get some money out of the Bank then back home.

Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 07:37 AM

Hello again,

Forgot to say i'm feeling ok this morning, my sugar levels did go down very low last night but I kept on checking my blood, it went down to 4 and I had two biscuits and one energy tablet and managed to get it up to 7, I was alright after that. I really don't know why I was feeling so crap yesterday afternoon, just one of those viruses going around I suppose.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 08:10 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Lawns need a cut, pansies need planting out and my Sky Box is playing up.

I have to stay in as I have two sets of Captains chairs in the kitchen which are being collected today.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 08:18 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 08:33 AM

Good morning all a wet morning but sun forecast later.

Going into town shortly for some odds and ends and a visit to the bank.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone wet here at the moment.
I am off to the vets with Chloe for a blood test, she seems a bit better thank goodness.

I might get out in the garden if it dries up to do some cutting back.
Enjoy your day...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 08:43 AM

Morning all.
A lot of big black clouds coming over at the mo, doesn't look good.

I've got a chap coming any time now to measure up for my new tiles in the kitchen, and another one coming after lunch to take out an old dead tree stump, so I've got to stick around today.

Susie, I did think about you last night, I am glad you are feeling better this morning.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 08:44 AM

Morning all.

Glad you feel better this morning Susie.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top