Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 07:49 PM

Fantastic news from iraq

Reports are just now coming in that the U.S. trained and armed Kurdish Army have accepted the surrender of over 1,500 Isis/Isil fighters.

Since the defeat at Mosul, Isis fighters appear to have lost their morale. The mass surrender is an important first in the struggle to regain territory which had been lost to the terrorists.

Photos show the Isis/Isil fighters, lined up, hands tied behind them, with their noses up against the wall, many of them stained with their own feces.

This is, by no means, the end of Isis, but it is a significant step forward. Until now, Isis have preferred martyrdom to surrender.

We can only hope that this is the beginning of some semblance of normal life returning to the embattled Iraqi nation.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 09:52 PM

Re: Fantastic news from iraq

Oh I don't that that will be the end of ISIS. Half of them live here!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh I don't that that will be the end of ISIS. Half of them live here!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Ha Why do I suspect you are only half joking ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

Ha Ha Why do I suspect you are only half joking ?
Not something I'd joke about. Perhaps a little exaggeration.

However, I know there are some here. Apparently, our security forces know the identities of about 3,000 terrorists or their supporters.

For some unfathomable reason, though, our authorities prefer to leave them to plan and execute their murderous intentions.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:44 PM

For a minute there I thought you were going to say that Trump had nuked Iraq Bakerman......
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:52 PM

However, I know there are some here. Apparently, our security forces know the identities of about 3,000 terrorists or their supporters.

For some unfathomable reason, though, our authorities prefer to leave them to plan and execute their murderous intentions.
probably for the same reason you leave some tumours in situ. Removing them can cause more trauma and lead to tragic consequences. It's a delicate balance because so many muslim here are peaceful, but if you start picking on 3,000 that might change. They can't handle any fallout. They can barely monitor those on the list.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-10-2017, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
probably for the same reason you leave some tumours in situ. Removing them can cause more trauma and lead to tragic consequences. It's a delicate balance because so many muslim here are peaceful, but if you start picking on 3,000 that might change. They can't handle any fallout. They can barely monitor those on the list.
Yes, as I have said before, they are afraid of them!

They'll be even more afraid of them when they take over and bring in sharia law for us all.
bakerman
Mexico

08-10-2017, 11:04 PM

Bakerman,

Wow, JBR ! I knew it was bad over there but I never imagined it was THAT bad. All kidding aside, I feel sorry for the UK. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that more Manchester and London Tube, and London Bridge incidents are just around the corner.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 11:08 PM

I'm so glad British military personnel weren't involved in the training of these soldiers.
bakerman
Mexico

08-10-2017, 11:09 PM

Yes, as I have said before, they are afraid of them!

They'll be even more afraid of them when they take over and bring in sharia law for us all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakerman says,

I'm in total agreement, JBR.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top