Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 08:01 AM

Wet Tuesday

Good morning everyone

Another beautiful day if your a Duck.

It is raining as though there is no tomorrow and we got soaked to the skin on Dylans walk this morning.

Have a great day and spare a thought for homeless animals who are out in the rain and cold. Why not adopt one, there are plenty just waiting for someone to love them.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 09:15 AM

Re: Wet Tuesday

Good morning AB and all who follow. Overcast but dry here in Sherwood and a busy day ahead. Cook lunch (chicken roast), chop wood, cut down tree, sweep drive, walk dog, write novel etc. etc. No idea what I`ll find to do after that, hope I don`t get too bored...

Have a great day and mind how you go.

Barry
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
and spare a thought for homeless animals who are out in the rain and cold. Why not adopt one, there are plenty just waiting for someone to love them.
A very nice thought AB and a great idea. Hope your day goes OK and don't worry about the rain, if you were here it would likely be snow and that's much worse.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 01:22 PM

Hello OFFers everywhere

It's miserable wet weather here, dashed to the shops earlier and now I am in for the rest of the day.

Thinking of Brandykins, I hope she's not ill.

Enjoy your day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 01:58 PM

5% chance of rain. LOL I'll get soaked! Have a great day.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 05:44 PM

Hi all, those to follow. Woo hoo, Arctic air is in a one day retreat North; it was above freezing for the first time in days when I got up: 1 C, is up to 2 now and may make 8 by afternoon! I can finally get the trash and recycling out that's been piling up; just been too bitter to go outside. Mix of snow/sleet/rain tomorrow, but still not the bitter cold; can live with that. As usual, the weather's all my news.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top