Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:10 PM

Workmen Who Are Fit.

Next door is having their roof repaired, the scaffolders turned up to erect the scaffolding.. I can see them clearly from my kitchen window, did a double take, one was absolutely gorgeous. Streaked blond hair, not too long, but floppy, nice handsome face & his muscles were toned, he was tanned too but not too much. I couldn't stop staring at him.
Thought to myself you are old enough to be his Granny, stop this, so I pulled the blind down on the kitchen window so I couldn't oggle him any more.
He sure was fit though.
The roofers are here now & not one is worth staring at. Can't wait for them to finish so the scaffolders come back.

Anyone else get a crush on workmen?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:14 PM

Re: Workmen Who Are Fit.

I hope you were not watching the Erection.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:15 PM

When he comes back, offer him a diet Coke.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:16 PM

I have a crush on anyone who will repair my house with accuracy and in good time. Interesting how what we find attractive evolves over the years .

Still, I wouldn't be upset if you posted pics .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:16 PM

Down Girl.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I have a crush on anyone who will repair my house with accuracy and in good time. Interesting how what we find attractive evolves over the years .

Still, I wouldn't be upset if you posted pics .
I wouldn't dare take a pic, he'd think I was stalking him, at my age too.

Originally Posted by Judd ->
When he comes back, offer him a diet Coke.
Perhaps he'd like a coffee in my kitchen.

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I hope you were not watching the Erection.
It went up pretty fast.

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Down Girl.
I did pull down the blind.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:32 PM

Would it be a "Let Down", if you chatted to him and it soon became apparent he was as "Thick as two short Planks".
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:58 PM

I know what you mean Tiffany the firemen here the other day not one wasn't fit as a butchers dog and really nice too. Sadly about thirty years too late for me
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 04:06 PM

Or he may not be interested in the fair sex at all, but bats for the other side.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 04:08 PM

Did I tell you about when I threw myself at a tree surgeon a week or so ago? I was putting an incorrectly addressed envelope in the last block and they were there, in their hi vis jackets, dealing with the huge oak. I asked if they were doing the one outside my lounge, and one came up to talk to me. Unfortunately I misjudged the slope in the ground and fell onto him.

Oooh, the embarrassment! I said 'oh, sorry I threw myself at you just then!' He must have been half my age. Oooh, young man!!! Lol.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top