Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 08:49 AM

Tuesday twitterings

Good morning all. It's still murky here - where is the brilliant mini-heatwave we've been promised? Hopefully the sun will appear and burn off the mists soon.
I'm off to get my hair done shortly, so if I appear grumpy when I return I'm not happy with it! Hopefully all will be well - I seem to have found a decent cutter/stylist now ... no doubt she'll leave soon Why does that always happen?
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 08:54 AM

Re: Tuesday twitterings

Its grey here at the moment but we have been promised a nice day by the local weather forecasters.

Good luck with the hair! I found a really good hairdresser but unfortunately I will only see her in the summer when we do the shows and take the caravan I normally use our local college, they need people to practise on )

Nothing exciting happening today, dog walking this morning and working this afternoon.

Have a lovely day everyone!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 09:10 AM

Ha ha ha, just looked at my work rosta and I am not working this afternoon! Could be a big bonfire in our area later instead!
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 09:13 AM

Dull and dry here.. got a million things to do today , just having a cuppa before I get started...
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 09:29 AM

I have a headache this morning OH left before 7 as he and a colleague have a big presentation in Weymouth! So quite a drive.

Boys are back at school . . . Sebi threw his usual tantrum when I left him in his class. Poor teachers!!

Weather promises to be up to 26/27 degrees C this afternoon which will be nice.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 10:43 AM

The wind's howling the rain's coming down sideways all the dogs are soaked and so am I.

When will it all end ?
moetmum
Hampshire

08-09-2009, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by nero ->
The wind's howling the rain's coming down sideways all the dogs are soaked and so am I.

When will it all end ?
Its boiling down here now! Will have to take the dogs out later now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 12:41 PM

Sunny intervals here and very warm.........makes me wonder if we should risk taking a last minute trip to the seaside this week

Regarding hairdressers, I've had the same stylist/cutter for almost 20 years - he's Italian and took over the salon from his father. I wonder why most of the best stylists for the stars and royalty are men?

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day.....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 10:22 PM

Good evening all or goodnight to those who retire early Been dull and miserable here but warm-just after dinner the rain started-that horrible drizzle that sticks to you-and now it has gone cooler now. Been working from 10 a.m. till 7 pm-why do I volunteer to help out and where's my part-time hours gone (3 hours a day)???? Have they forgotten I'm a retired person now and don't want to work full time -rouble is I can't say no when I can see they are short staffed Never mind, tomorrow is another day......
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 10:25 PM

Been a beautiful day here, with the wind of course!
I am lucky with my haiordresser, been with her 15 years and can say to her pick me a colour and she always gets it right...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top