Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 06:02 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all after a very wet and blowy night, but a calmer day to come they say...

Walking the dogs as usual first thing then after coffee I have to go into the loft for a sort out, then after lunch we are going to visit our youngest daughter and newest grandson.

Enjoy your day everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 06:21 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Liverpool Airport run this morning, then the dreaded M6 to Stoke and Stafford and then home.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 07:28 AM

Good morning all.

Dry but windy outside.

Cooking loads of apples this morning, then at lunchtime going out for an Indian, then walk around the shops.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 08:48 AM

Good morning all. It's a lovely sunny day here. My friend Chris & I have planned a scenic walk - only about three miles but it will be good to get out in the fresh air.

I shall have to take painkillers before I go for the bursitis in my thigh but it's worth it. Roll on Friday 13th when I have my steroid injection...

I think we'll go somewhere for lunch & a browse round the shops afterwards.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone a bright and breezy morning after a windy night.

Chloe is not very well, nothing specific but not her usually happy self. I suspect arthritis in her back legs, she is already on a supplement recommended by the vet. She doesn't tolerate painkillers very well. I will go and buy some chicken for her this morning and we will see how it goes.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 09:34 AM

Good morning all sunny here after a wet and windy night.

Off to the hairdressers shortly to get my hair cut, then a bit of shopping to do after.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 09:38 AM

Hello Thursday

Full of cold here serves me right as I was just boasting to pals the other day that I couldn't remember the last time I had a cold....that'll teach me

Have a good day all!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 09:55 AM

Morning all.
A rough and chilly night last night, but lovely sunshine at the moment.

Nothing exciting planned. A couple of errands and then get my shopping.

Meg, Poor Chloe. Have a read of this when you get a mo.

http://www.lintbells.com/products/yu...FUm37QodkMIB4g

I have got my oldest one on their YuMove, and I take the IMove myself, have done for ages. Nothing to hurt her whatsoever, only green lipped mussel and glucosamine.
They make the dog's one liver flavoured so it is very palatable.
They are really nice people if you phone up, ever so helpful.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 10:00 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot, sunny day here. I'm meeting up with friends for an hour or so this morning, then a quick shopping trip and home again.
I hope Chloe is soon back to her normal self Meg and I hope your cold soon goes summer.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 10:14 AM

Morning all.

I have a cold too, despite squirting First Defence up my nose all of yesterday. Have cancelled my ENT appt for this evening (rebooked for next Thursday), and pulled out of the lunch with bruv and SiL's gang tomorrow. It was a treat from bruv to thank us for all our support while he was undergoing treatment, and at a Chinese buffet I've never been to, but they have promised another day. They all have a cold though, as I was worried about passing it on. But I'm not good company when I feel unwell, and as there is a lot going have decided no, if my headache continues like this, best I stay home.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top