Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 07:17 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dawn is here, always good, the start of a new day.

Market Day today, so will be shopping this morning, followed by a walk on the canal to chat with the fishermen I know.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 07:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning Swimmy and others to come.

Looks like its going to be a nice day.

I love Canal walks, we have one place that we go and visit in the summer called Papermill Lock which is very nice, they also have a café there.

We are just going into the MILs flat this morning to get rid of a few things and that's that, nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 08:35 AM

Morning all.

No plans for today. See where my nose leads me when I eventually leave the flat, lol.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 08:46 AM

Morning all

Another sleepless night and feel like poo

Could sleep now but have promised to go see a friend today and then I've decided to bake this afternoon plus got to decide what's for dinner - I've cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge to use and a freezer full of sausages and burgers which were meant for a BBQ that never happened so got to get creative

Have a good day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 08:54 AM

A chilly start to the day so far, but dry.

Need to get back to my yoga this morning, it has been neglected and I don't half feel the difference.
At an oldies meeting this afternoon about the NHS and such, then a group meeting with friends this evening. It all comes at once.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone a fair morning and I might get the lawns cut when the grass dries.

The garden is looking very sad, I hate the autumn with everything dying. I am still waiting for the wallflowers to arrive at the garden centre I hope they come today.

Enjoy your day....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 09:23 AM

Good morning all 'tis a chilly but bright day here ....

Enjoy your day everyone...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 09:29 AM

Good morning all.
I've nothing much planned today except a swim with Sue this afternoon. I had a good sleep till 8.45 am courtesy of the pain killing tablet I took last night.

The lawn could do with a final mow - I think I'll get Tony on the job...

Have a good day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 09:31 AM

Today I am going to type any and everything slowly for those who are slow readers among us. Already done a bit on BT and faults thread so now all can have a good read.
Ordered a item from Germany over a week ago and still waiting. Never mind will get here eventually, but why don't we make goods in this country any more. One now has to go to the USA- China- Japan or on the Continent of Europe for anything.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 10:10 AM

Good Morning All
Today I have my second Go Learn class. I believe we are going to have a go at making something in clay. I also need to book my car in for the MOT and
Empty my little van out as I'm going to scrap it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top