Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 08:18 PM

It would be odd if we didn't lol

A parcel was delivered a few minutes ago, the lady delivering it said had I got a bathroom, could she use the loo. No problem but it made me wonder how many houses or flats she goes to that don't have a bathroom these days or who would be mean enough to say no
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 08:21 PM

Re: It would be odd if we didn't lol

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
A parcel was delivered a few minutes ago, the lady delivering it said had I got a bathroom, could she use the loo. No problem but it made me wonder how many houses or flats she goes to that don't have a bathroom these days or who would be mean enough to say no
The one already sitting on the loo

See, that's what's annoying about men and women. The woman has to ask to use someone's bathroom whilst they are out working, the men just do it anywhere...

(runs out and waits for the flack)
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
The one already sitting on the loo

See, that's what's annoying about men and women. The woman has to ask to use someone's bathroom whilst they are out working, the men just do it anywhere...

(runs out and waits for the flack)
How dare you say that Pesta.
How dare you!
That is sexist and one is just NOT allowed by the thought police to say stuff like that nowadays.
Mods.
I demand you delete Pesta's pesky post NOW, while I go for a pee behind this tree!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 09:02 AM

These days you get a bit worried that allowing strangers into your house, they might be sizing up the joint!

I'm not sure why they can't pop into a public toilet, pub or McDonalds or similar before they go delivering!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 09:10 AM

No public looks round here really you'd have to drive into town and pray the bus station loos are open, but they are often closed.

I can't say I worried about safety just a person in need. I had an over 6 foot nephew in the living room anyway so he'd have leapt into action anything went wrong.

As for sizing up the joint we are mid decorating if anyone can find anything they are welcome to it, I couldn't even find my right shoe this morning and had to take grace to school in my slippers !
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 09:12 AM

My friend heard a knock at the door , a woman was there and asked to use the toilet . Friend lives alone , she said no and closed the door . This lady may have been genuine but then again maybe not . I don't know what I'd say .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

02-10-2017, 09:16 AM

I'd say yes but I'd keep an eye on where she went. I can't be paranoid about things I refuse to be so scared I won't help someone in trouble.

We used where we lived previously have a tramp come to the door twice a year for his bath, hot meal and new set of clothes. He was so grateful it was heartening to see, never overstayed his welcome and always left a gift as a thank you. Usually a little metal insect or animal he had made out of bits of wire he found. I've still got many of them they were works of art really.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
No public looks round here really you'd have to drive into town and pray the bus station loos are open, but they are often closed.

I can't say I worried about safety just a person in need. I had an over 6 foot nephew in the living room anyway so he'd have leapt into action anything went wrong.

As for sizing up the joint we are mid decorating if anyone can find anything they are welcome to it, I couldn't even find my right shoe this morning and had to take grace to school in my slippers ! :mrgreen:
What's wrong with the car.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

02-10-2017, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Haha
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

You're on form this morning dongle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top