Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 06:00 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning folks, October already but where did September go...

Still tipping down here as it has been since yesterday tea time, so hopefully it will get get fed up and clear off before long....

No great plans for the day other than pottering around tidying the garden, I've still got autumn raspberries to pick, which have been great for their first year, and I have a couple of raised beds to dig over for winter.

Enjoy your day folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 06:42 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Hi

Good Morning Barry and others.

I have been up most of the night.

My Son has had a relapse, so not good, the Time Difference makes things difficult.

He is awake now and slowly becoming aware of his surroundings.

We share a love of F1, so he will be watching , Skype is out, but we will be emailing each other during the race.

This is important, he knows I am a friend, but does not realise I am his Dad at times.

A very difficult situation.

Such is life, you make the best of it.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 07:20 AM

Good morning all.

Sorry about your son swimmy.

It's raining here too. We plan on going to see our son in law this morning with card & present & later a pub lunch & afternoon walk - well, that was the plan but with this weather I think we'll skip the walk!

Barry I hope you get to do your garden work.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 07:38 AM

Good morning all.

I'm in terrible pain this morning with my Sciatica, I couldn't get out of bed this morning, and had bad cramp in my left leg for a long while when I eventually did get up.

Its really dull, dark and miserable here this morning.

So sorry to hear about your Son Swimmy.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 08:00 AM

Hi

My son is the love of my life.

He gave up everything for me when Mum left, gave up his finals, when he was due a Double First.

He had to take a year out, ended up with a 2/2, but worked himself up to the top.

Something I will never forget.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 08:26 AM

Sending hugs to Swimfeeders son and Susie, hoping the pain eases soon.

We had a great walk today with thousands of starlings flocking overhead and saw the wonderful sunrise..

I try never to forget how lucky we are even though sometimes it may not seem like it.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1175.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	4091  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 08:29 AM

Good morning everyone dark and wet here, very depressing.

I am going to spend the afternoon with the grandchildren later, I don't see a lot of the 3 older ones now they are back at school . I was going to go for a walk with them and the dogs but it is too wet.

Enjoy your day.

Swimmy I am sorry to hear your son is not doing so well, at least he is in good hands now .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 09:04 AM

buenas dias all. Overcast and quite dull here at the present time, but still very warm. A few housework jobs to do this morning and friends coming for dinner this evening. I hope all goes well for your son swimfeeders and he improves rapidly.

Have a pleasant day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 09:16 AM

Hello everyone, Swimmy hope your son makes some more progress. I too love my Formula 1.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 09:16 AM

Good morning all dull and damp here...

I managed to plant the wallflowers and pansies in the front garden yesterday and after last night's rain they are all looking fresh this morning. Was hoping to plant the remaining ones in the back garden today but the weather appears to be against that.

Sorry to hear you son has had a relapse Swimmy, I hope he improves soon.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top