Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 05:43 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Up early today, obviously something going on locally as woken up by shouting and car doors slamming.

I got 4 numbers plus one star on the Euromillions last night.

A win of £82.10p.

Five numbers plus one star paid out £195,000.

I was one number out, my 33 should have been a 32.

So near and yet so far, the story of my life.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 05:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning Swimmy and all to follow later.

Looks calm and dry outside, so I may get the chance to weed and feed the lawn later, although the spreader may need fixing or replacing first so I'd better check that first thing...

I'm amazed anyone still does the lottery, I've not spent a penny on it since they doubled the price and halved your chances...

Enjoy your day everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning Swimmy and all to follow later.

Looks calm and dry outside, so I may get the chance to weed and feed the lawn later, although the spreader may need fixing or replacing first so I'd better check that first thing...

I'm amazed anyone still does the lottery, I've not spent a penny on it since they doubled the price and halved your chances...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Hi

As a scientist and a maths buff, I have to agree.

It is just my bit of fun, the money will be going to my kids.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 06:25 AM

Good Morning everyone - congratulations on your lotto win, Swimmy!

I will be a Sainsbury's when they open at 7:30am - loathe supermarket shopping so like to be there early - ususally only me in the place at that time! Need to stock up with cleaning products and loo rolls etc.,

The rest of the day will be spent in the kitchen - making spiced apple chutney !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 07:29 AM

Good morning all.

Well done Swimmy.

Its very dull and miserable here in Essex.

Off into Town, look around the shops.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 08:11 AM

Good morning all.

it looks like I may be indoors most of the day. I'm expecting a parcel via Yodel carriers that they should have brought yesterday.

They must be the worst carriers in the country - they sent me an email at 6.30 last night saying they'd attempted to deliver but we were out. That's a complete lie - we were in every moment of the day - and now we've got to do a repeat!!!

Grrr - that's my Saturday turned upside down.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 08:33 AM

Morning all.

Yes I've had a bad experience of Yodel. They tried to deliver my DVD/VHS recorder but said I wasn't in...at about 11pm. (OK, I MIGHT have turned off my door buzzer...can't remember). But they still delivered it to me, finally, at around the same time, probably the next evening, or whenever we rearranged!

Too late for me to unpack and enjoy it so it had to wait till the next day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 08:34 AM

Good morning everyone a dark morning and the drizzle has already arrived.

Off to the Doctors then back to make gingerbread men for the children.

Enjoy your day...
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 08:44 AM

Apart from a walk around the park with Pippa there's not much else planned today. Front room bed wants making up in case anyone needs it and a bit of ironing. Can't make up my mind what to do for dinner so when I've finished my cuppa I'm going to look in the freezer for inspiration.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 08:56 AM

Good morning all overcast but dry and still quite mild here.

My SIL is taking me to the Garden Centre today, I need some more pansies and compost.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top