Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 06:03 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, very mild here still, not a breath of wind and dry so all bodes well for an autumn day ahead.

I am going to split and transplant my strawberries today, they have put too much growth on this year at the expense of fruit, so possibly overfed methinks, but I will give them another chance for a year then start afresh if they don't perform...

Enjoy your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 07:51 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Dry here and the sun is trying to come out.

My Husbands Cousin and her Husband and Daughter are coming over to us this morning to see us, I have never met them before and my Husband was only 5 years old, they live in Australia and they have come over to England to do their rounds. I wouldn't mind but they just phoned me up yesterday and sprung it on me that their coming here this morning, no word of warning, I don't like people springing things on me like this, i'm an organised person and like things in place.

Ok finished my rant now.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 08:14 AM

Morning all.

Barry, my strawberries (or should I say, their runners) have now taken over almost half my raised bed! I started on them yesterday but this job is going to take a lot longer than I thought. I have another small raised bed on the ground, in which were all strawberries and yesterday I started to clear that of weeds and later will do the same, transplant some runners in the spare spaces. I also have three small pots, with some plants, on top of that bigger raised bed, so really have strawberries everywhere! It's just they have put out so many runners I'm trying to work out what to pull up and what to keep, as I now have that other raised bed to work on.

Potatoes all dug up, and a very, very low crop!

Out today (being taken for lunch by my very good friends, so need to leave around 10.30 to 11).

Susie, that wasn't very nice, giving you no notice. Hope you have a good meet up though.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 08:29 AM

Good morning everyone misty and dark again.
I am still waiting for the wallflower plants to arrive so I can plant the tubs for the winter.

Cleaning this morning then home made soup and bread for lunch .

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 09:32 AM

Good morning all dry and very mild here.

Meeting up with my daughter this morning, she is having her eyes tested and asked for my help to choose some frames if needed.

Enjoy your day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 09:37 AM

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...06#post1241706

best can do sorry
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 09:40 AM

Good morning
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 09:47 AM

Morning all.
Post man has just been so I suppose it's time I got moving. Doesn't time fly when you are on this site. So many things to look at.
Happy days.
Mummiemoo63
New Member!
Portsmouth UK
Mummiemoo63 is female 

27-09-2017, 09:53 AM

Goodmorning everybody.
Bad night sleep wise with hubby. Have only just woken up after trying to deal with a dementia hubby who is trying to escape prison at 2,3 and 4 am in the morning. The sitter carer comes in today so I can have 2 hrs off from being a carer. Out for lunch with my daughter and baby grandaughter.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 10:47 AM

buenas dias all. A little cooler and cloudier here this morning, even a few drops of rain. Nothing exciting on the cards today, just a few things to catch up with. Sorry about your bad night Mummiemoo, it is very demanding looking after someone with dementia, I hope you get all the help you need. Have a nice day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top