Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 09:26 AM

She is a joke isn't she

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-funding-video

Imagine her in power!

The shadow home secretary, Diane Abbott, was interviewed by LBC’s Nick Ferrari about Labour’s pledge to recruit an extra 10,000 police officers. When pressed on how Labour would fund the pledge, she gave a series of wrong figures.

Typical labour party MP
A know nothing - no future plan for the country party -but very good at refusing to realise the so called "scum bag party" actually have it right
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 09:28 AM

Re: She is a joke isn't she

The link doesn't work for me RS...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The link doesn't work for me RS...
Re posted should work now
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Re posted should work now
Thanks
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

26-09-2017, 10:22 AM

I may be thick, but what I can't understand is how on earth a Shadow home secretary whose job it is to keep an watchful eye on home affairs, including security, is going to a recruit that number of policemen in that time period when paying then not enough to live on.

OOP yes I do know ,sorry. She will release that number of prisoners to free up jail space , pay them virtually nothing and save Billions in the cost of keeping them inside. Very crafty Diane. Nice one
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 10:48 AM

I may be thick, but what I can't understand is how on earth a Shadow home secretary whose job it is to keep an watchful eye on home affairs, including security, is going to a recruit that number of policemen in that time period when paying then not enough to live on.

OOP yes I do know ,sorry. She will release that number of prisoners to free up jail space , pay them virtually nothing and save Billions in the cost of keeping them inside. Very crafty Diane. Nice one
No realspeed, I read a lot of your very good and interesting posts, and you are certainly not thick.
It is ruddy Dianne Blastard Abbot who is thick.
Thick as pig shit even.
And twice as soft!

Plus her big fat slapped arse ugly face nearly made me choke on me tea and toast here.
That is NOT what one wants to see while having breckers!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 10:57 AM

We discussed this at the time she made the mistakes it seems she was ill and diabetic so I think we should give her a little break on this one. But only this one !
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

26-09-2017, 11:18 AM

Julie
She is a politician and knows the score. If she was unwell she would not have done the interview. Don't be drawn in by poor excuses she is only trying to cover up her mistake
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 11:20 AM

Julie
She is a politician and knows the score. If she was unwell she would not have done the interview. Don't be drawn in by poor excuses she is only trying to cover up her mistake
I agree with Realspeed.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 12:00 PM

Julie
I agree but I just know how I feel when my blood sugars aren't well controlled you do some daft things you wonder where your brain was at the time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top