Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 01:12 PM

Crying Baby!

This should have the neighbours sending for the police. I hope the link works.

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/se...b&action=click
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 01:31 PM

Re: Crying Baby!

Link works.
That parrots really uncanny. 😀
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 01:32 PM

WOW, That's some bird lol..It would drive me crazy after a short time..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 01:36 PM

Chloe does not like that she is getting upset..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 01:37 PM

Parrots fascinate me Clumsy, that is amazing mimicking. Sounds so real.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 01:49 PM

How awful !
Nothing worse that a baby's cry
In the film Ghost the noise made by the black shades was baby cries slowed up .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 02:10 PM

Mynah birds are far better mimics - my Grandmother had one - bird was able to sing whole opera.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 05:49 PM

We had a parrot for some years, a Maximilian parrot, he was a little monster. He wasnīt kept caged, only when we were out. He used to love hanging on the curtains and screeching at anyone or anything going past our house. His temper tantrums if he couldnīt have his own way were quite something.

When he started attacking the Pomeranians quite viciously we knew he had to go, but we had to ensure he went to someone who would take care of him and not keep him permanently caged. There was a young man who lived nearby who couldnīt work due to a very bad accident. This young man would come frequently to our house to see Max, he absolutely loved him, but could never afford to buy a Parrot. Max also got on extremely well with this young man, he didnīt get on well with everyone. So we gave Max to the young man and we visited every couple of days for a couple of months, just to ensure Max was happy. He was very happy and completely ignored us. The man still has Max and heīs still doing well.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 05:53 PM

That's amazing!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 07:18 PM

They are amazing and once they find a noise they like....youve had it.

Basil liked the noise my phone made when I got an text message..I thought I had constant texts until I realised it was him ..Ive changed my text alert noise but he still makes the old one..
He also learned to call the dogs 'come on, come on' the call I did when I took them walkies, poor Remy (who wasnt very bright) fell for it every time but his worst trait is to wait for a sunny day when OH will sit outside then if a female walks past Basil wolf whistles....

OH didnt teach it to him but he is getting the blame!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top