Join for free
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:25 AM

Smoking in petrol station

. I went to a petrol station to get fuel as I walked up, I noticed 2 police officers watching some bloke who was smoking while refuelling ..
I saw him and thought, Is he really that stupid? Anyway, I went in and paid and as I was paying, I heard screaming and looked outside... the guy's arm was on fire! He was swinging his arm and running around going crazy!! I ran outside and watched the police put him on the floor and were putting the fire out .
They then handcuffed him and threw him in the back of the police car. I thought what an absolute dumb ass.. shouldn't have been smoking near the pump while getting petrol!
So being the nosey person I am, I asked the police officers why they were arresting him... the police man looked me dead in my eyes and said
"FOR WAVING A FIREARM!!!".
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:29 AM

Re: Smoking in petrol station

groan,lol

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top