Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 06:01 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning everyone, dry here overnight and a good forecast for the day I believe.

Just a pottering about day for me, I have to prune back some fruit bushes and at some point give the hedge it's final trim, but if it's not urgent then I may just think about it for another week instead...

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 06:38 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Hi

A driving day today, Malpas, Nantwich, Biddulph, Stoke.

I am selling some of my corals and buying others, hence the trip, I will be very wet by the end of the day.

The Stoke bit will be interesting, one very nice area, Trentham Gardens and then Longton.

The instructions for finding the flat in Longton are interesting, park in Abigail's car park and it is the second door at the back.

Abigail's, when I looked it up on the map, is a Massage Parlour.

This should be fun.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 07:36 AM

Good morning all.

Have a good time trimming up the garden Barry.

mmm Swimmy you might get a free massage!

Nice and sunny here.

Off to see the MIL in the Care Home this morning.

Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 07:44 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful autumn morning here, not a cloud in the sky but chilly.

Enjoy your day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 08:06 AM

Good morning
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 08:15 AM

Morning all.

Disturbed last night till gone 1am. We have issues with vans parked in here and on Friday a gang of 5-6 blokes were here, witnessed by our manager and the landlady who I had the meeting with. Well these guys decided to come back last night, till gone 1am, making a huge racket, for a good hour or so. Police were busy and not even answering the phone, though I tried twice: at one point holding on for >4 minutes.

What I can't understand is no-one else here was bothered, or seemed to hear/see them!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone a pleasent sunny one here.

I am going to make some garlic and coriander Naan to go with the beef curry I made yesterday to have for lunch than I am off into the garden.

Enjoy your day ....
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 08:58 AM

Good morning all. A lovely sunny morning so bed stripped and washing machine on. My daughter got most of my tubs and baskets planted yesterday, so we will finish off today. Also must pick the apples, then she can take some back with her for work colleagues.
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 08:58 AM

I have a busy day preparing for my visit to hospital tomorrow to have my gall bladder removed.

As I won't be able to 'do' when I'm discharged, I have to 'do' now, so I don't have to 'do' then - if you see what I mean.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Fogey ->
I have a busy day preparing for my visit to hospital tomorrow to have my gall bladder removed.

As I won't be able to 'do' when I'm discharged, I have to 'do' now, so I don't have to 'do' then - if you see what I mean.
Good luck with your procedure Fogey.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top