Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 05:31 PM

Control Freaks R Us!

I would like to dedicate this thread to my friend May, who sort of prompted me to start this thread.
I must admit to being a bit of a control freak, and I do like to have my way.
Do you like to be in control or are you happy for others to sort of push you around?

Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 05:41 PM

Re: Control Freaks R Us!

Ok I admit it. I am a control freak... People say I should trust more and allow others to help but everytime I do things go wrong, proving I'm the best person to do the job.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 06:01 PM

Being a typical Virgo, things have to be done my way, any other way is WRONG.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 06:38 PM

You don't want to do it like that

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Being a typical Virgo, things have to be done my way, any other way is WRONG.
I just KNEW that's what you would say Cee Cee!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You don't want to do it like that

Oh no, that just reminded me of when I worked for myself I had a customer who was exactly like the Harry Enfield character, he even looked the same and with that stupid grin.
Was always ready to tell everyone they were doing it wrong and that he knew better. He was well known for it in the trade. God knows how he kept any of his customers. I wonder whatever happened to him. Probably ended up in a shallow grave in the woods. 😉
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

18-09-2017, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Oh no, that just reminded me of when I worked for myself I had a customer who was exactly like the Harry Enfield character, he even looked the same and with that stupid grin.
Was always ready to tell everyone they were doing it wrong and that he knew better. He was well known for it in the trade. God knows how he kept any of his customers. I wonder whatever happened to him. Probably ended up in a shallow grave in the woods. 😉

Funnily enough Mondays Child I was never really into Harry Enfield so I had never seen that scene.
It was rather funny though!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 09:56 PM

No, definitely not a control freak. Just like to give a little guidance and when told to disappear, I do.
Then when things go wrong, sorry to say it , but my great satisfaction looms and a muttered "told you so ", creeps out.
I won't be bullied though. That's when I will rise to heights that can terrify.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 10:22 PM

Sometimes being a control freak is bestowed on a person, when, no one else, will make a decision.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 10:30 PM

I am definitely not a control freak - but I won't be pushed around either. As long as that is clearly understood - I'm a pussy cat!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top